iv, Priorities

Hello lovelies! I know it's been a while and i apologize for that, but i didn't had a writer blockage, or whatever they call it, then went on vacation with my family, and then it was still quite difficult to comtinue, but i managed.

Sorry again it took so long, i'll try to not let that happen again, although i'll soon go on yet another vacation for 2 weeks, but i'll probably continue writing there as i'm simply visiting my dad's side of the family and we usually don't make any plans there and it's just boring.

Sorry, i guess you didn't need or wanna know that, and i apologize again, i again will try not to let that happen again, now please do enjoy this charpter, and i would as always appreciate votes and even more comments because i love to know your opinion!

Hope and Pietro continued to kiss passionately, before Hope's phone rang again.

They ignored it, but soon, it rang again, making them pull away from one another, as Hope groaned in annoyance before accepting the call.

"What?!" She snapped.

"We don't want a life porn show with our tribrid best friend and her speedster soulmate, so, how about you come out and come shopping with us." She heard Kai's voice.

"What the-" She said, before looking out of the window, only to see Kai and Wade sitting on a large branch of the tree infront of her window, smiling like the two idiots they are.

"Malachai Parker and Wade Wilson. I will kill you." She said as she glared at them trough the window.

"Oh oh." They said in unsion.

"Angry cupcake."

"Angry munchkin." They continued to speak in unsion, as they looked at one another, but using their own nicknames for Hope.

"You're dead." She growled, before speeding out of the room.

"Shit!" The yelled in unsion, before Kai grabbed Wade's arm to speed them both into safety.

"So, i'm just supposed to sit here?" Pietro uttured, before sighing and speeding after them, going after Hope.

. . .

"Hope, Hope, Hope, Hooopeeee!" Kai whined as he repeatedly poked her arm.

"Hope, Hopie, Hopie-dopie? Pookie? Munchkiiiinnnnn!" Wade whined as he poked her other arm.

"Hooopeee! My favourite cupcake! Come oonnnn!" Kai pouted.

"Leave my Princessa alone!" Pietro scolded them as he walked inside the room with the water bottle Hope asked for.

"Thank you, Elskan." She smiled at him, as she wrapped her arms around him.

"How come she replies to him with a smile on her munchkin face, but doesn't reply to us at all?" Wade ask, irritated.

"Priorities." Kai shrugged nonchalantly.

"But, Hopie!" Wade whined childishly, pushing Pietro away from her as he shook her shoulders, before she grabbed him to stop him from moving as she looked him dead in the eyes.

"If you continue to annoy me, your lives will be reduced to an unending sequence of agonizing torture." She smiled sweetly as she looked between Kai and Wade.

"I think we annoyed her a bit." Kai spoke tye obvious.

"Yeah, i think so too." Wade agreed.

"At least she's back." Kai shrugged.

"Can i kill them?" Pietro asked im annoyance.

"Be my guest." Hope gestured towards the two, who looked at eachother before making a run for it.

"Fina-fucking-ly." Hope groaned, as Pietro laughed.

"English isn't my first language, but i'm pretty sure you just made that word up." He wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Yeah, i did." Hope confirmed, as she leaned her head onto his shoulder.

. . .

Hope walked into the room where Inadu's cell stood, wanting to talk to her.

"Ah, look at what the cat dragged in." Inadu spoke weakly, in a tired voice, as Hope came closer to the glass.

"The hell happened to you?" Hope asked with an amused smirk.

Inadus hair was unbrushed, her skin was pale, she barely held herself up in her sitting position, you could almost see her bones from beneath her skin, her teeth were as yellow as ever and her eyes almost lifeless.

"Those dickheads that keep me here only give me a sip of water per day." Inadu rasped out.

"Oh.." Hope's face twisted in sadness and pity for the woman in the cage.

But then it all dissapeared as an amused smile appeared on her face.

"I know. I was the one who arranged that. Sucks for you." She shrugged.

"Why are you here?" Inadu asked.

"You're old, aren't you? Like, old, old." Hope asked.

"No offence taken, but yes, i am." She confirmed.

"Sooo, that means you know stuff. Right?" Hope asked.

"I suppose i've heard stuff from here and there." Inadu replied.

"Well, i need you to tell me something." Hope said.

"What is it?" Inadu asked curiously.

"How is it possible that a tribrid is mated to a robot?" Hope asked.

"Are you talking about yourself and the red guy with the shiny stone in his forehead?" Inadu asked in amusement.

"No, what gave you that impression?" Hope asked, making Inadu roll her eyes.

"Things like that weren't possible back in the day, considering there were no robots..." Inadu spoke.

"I would've understood if you were human and he is a robot, but since you're part vampire, i don't know how it is possible, considering blood is an important part of the mate bond when a vampire is involved and robots don't have that, as far as i am concerned." Inadu spoke.

"Yeah. That's the problem. I can't activate the bond with him or anything." Hope complained.

"Yes, that is indeed strange... you should do some research on it. And if you let me out... i could help." Inadu offered.

"Nice try. No. I'm not that stupid or gullible." Hope rolled her eyes.

"It was worth a try." Inadu slumped back against the glass behind her in defeat.

"I'll give you an A for effort." Hope smirked, before walking out of the room, summoning two water bottles, a large meal and a bowl of fruit inside the cell, out of pure pity for the woman.

"Thank you." She heard a relieved, raspy voice say behind her, just before she walked out of the room.

"You're welcome." She said, before closing the door and making her way towards the elevator.