i, Friends reunion

After they arrived, Hope has already conatcted her aunt and told her to meet her at the Salvatore boarding school.

"Hope." She heard a familiar voice behind her. "Rebekah." She said coldly, turning around to face her, along with Bucky. "Who's that?" Rebekah smirked. "You mean me or my freakingly hot mate?" Hope smirked. "I don't like you." Rebekah said with a displeased expression on her face. "I'll get over it." Hope replied, copying her aunts tone and face expression.

"When did you become a bitch?" Rebekah asked sassily. "The moment i learned to be one from you." Hope replied just as sassily. "You wanna say that again and see what happens, Hope?" Rebekah asked in a threat. "If you think you can hurt me you're pretty dumb for an Original." Hope said, earning a stern look from Bucky, telling her to be still repsectful as it is her aunt she is talking to. "What? We all know she can't kill me." Hope shrugged. "Can't i?" Rebekah asked. "I get you're a bitch with no humanity but i didn't think you'd have an even bigger ego aswell." Hope sassed.

"So? Does your little mate over there already know that even the universe decided that you're a whore?" Rebekah asked. "You act like you don't have three mates while one of them is dead and the other two left you." Hope said. "You bitch!" Rebekah snapped, speeding towards Hope and pinning her against a tree with her hand wrapped around Hope's throat. "Careful auntie, your humanity is showing." Hope teased, unphased.

"I will kill you!" Rebekah shouted. "That threat is getting as old as dad's good old dagger threats." Hope rolled her eyes. "What the hell happened to you?" Rebekah asked. "A lot." Hope shrugged, easily escaping her aunts grip.

"Anyways. why'd you contact me?" Hope asked, as if nothing just happened. "I need you to do a spell." Rebekah said. "What spell?" Hope asked. "A Locator spell." Rebekah said. "Okay." Hope deadpanned. "Okay?" Rebekah repeated. "Mhm."

. . .

"There you go. The locations of your beloved Matty blue and big broski Marcelly." Hope said, using her nicknames for Matt and Marcel. "There are only two. One is missing!" Rebekah said. "Your beloved Steven Salvawhore is dead. Remember?" Hope rolled her eyes. "You're such a-" "Bitch, yeah, yeah, i've heard it all. Now go, i don't have time for this." Hope said, passing her aunt the map with two locations. "You better hurry, or you might lose 'em." Hope teased, and Rebekah immediately rushed off.

Despite her humanity being off and not even her niece being able to help her turn it back on, she still cared dearly for her beloved mates, even if them leaving her is the reason for her turning it off.

"Anyways, we're late so we gotta hurry." Hope then said. grabbing her mate's hand and pulling him along with her.

. . .

"HOPE!" A teenage girl screamed at the top of her lounges, once she saw the Mikaelson walking down the halls of the boarding school. "STEPH!" Hope screamed back, laughing, speeding towards her friend amd embracing her. "I missed you so, so, so, so, so, so, so much!" Stephanie muttured. "I missed you too, little dove." Hope muttured back. "HOPE ANDREA MIKAELSON!" The pair heard another pair of girl voices shout. "Well, well, well, if that aren't the famous Salzman twins." Hope smirked, as they ran towards her and joined the embrace.

"IT'S THE IMMORTAL BITCH, GUYS!" They them heard Larry yell, his voice beaming through the whole school, making the vampires wince. "LARRY MICHAEL YARROW!" Hope yelled at her friend. "HOPE ANDREA MIKAELSON!" He yelled back, joining thr embrace aswell.

Once they pulled away from the embrace, Hope walked towards Bucky. "Guys, this is one of my Soulmates, Bucky." She introduced him. "Hi, i'm Bucky." He smiled unsurely. "Josie Salzman."

"Lizzie Salzman."

"Larry Yarrow."

"Stephanie Salvatore."