iii, Shopping

"You don't have any clothes, man!" Hope complained, looking trough Wade's closet, and only finding two pairs of jeans, one shirt, three pair of socks, three boxers and his deadpool outfit that he was currently wearing.

"We're going shopping." She said, walking towards him. "Get changed, i'm waiting in the car." She commanded. "Fine." He rolled his eyes, and waited for her to leave the room before he started changing.

Once Hope was in her car, she took her phone out of her jacket pocket and unlocked it, and opened WhatsApp and started to scroll troigh her contacts.

Rebekah

She clicked on the contact, and started typing.

Another shopping tour? Wade doesn't have any clothes.

And she almost immediately recieved a response.

I'll meet you at the mall in half an hour.

Perfect, i'll see you then.

She replied, before leaving the chat and scrolling further.

Natasha

She clicked on the contacy aswell, and started typing.

Going shopping with Bex and Wade. Wanna join?

I'd love to.

Great. Can you ask Wanda and Shuri too?

Sure.
Yeah, they'll be coming.

Great, i'll see you at the mall in half an hour.

Alright, i'll see you then.

She left the chat aswell, and scrolled further.

Bitches

She clicked on the groupchat, and started to type aswell.

Shopping in half an hour.

L: Finally, i need some new boots anyway

J: I'm definitely in.

S: If i say no, are you gonna drag me with you anyway like last time?

Obviously.

S: Fine, i'm coming.

Great.

She left the app, and locked the screen, and put the phone back into her jacket pocket, and Wade immediately climbed into the passanger seat.

"Alright. I invited a few extras." She informed him. "So did i." He smirked. "Great." She mirrored his smirk, before driving off, and towards the mall.

. . .

"Hope, meet Matt. Matt, meet Hope." Wade introduced the two.

"Hey, Matt." Hope said, shaking his hand. "Hello, Hope." He smiled.

"So, who else did you invite?" Hope asked. "Just a few extras." Wade smirked. "Care to elaborate?" She asked. "No." He replied, which sounded more like a question.

"Who did you invite?" He asked. "My aunt Rebekah, Josie, Lizzie, Steph, Nat and Wanda." She said. "Now you." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Fine. I invited Clint, and he invited Tony and Steve, and Steve invited Bucky, Tony invited Peter, Peter invited Ned and Mj, oh, Bucky also invited Thor and Thor invited Loki. Uh, Bucky also invited T'challa and Peter invited Shuri too, and Shuri and T'challa invited eachother and then decided to just invite everyone... kind of..." Wade trailed off.

"I'm gonna pretend like i didn't hear you." She shook her head in disbelief.

"That would be great. Thanks." He smiled idiotically, which dropped the second her gaze shifted back onto him, turning into a glare. "You cunt!" She yelled, before grabbing him by his throat, lifting him up.