Part 3

As they drove past the sign for the sleepy down of Beulah, Emma let out a soft sigh of relief. She was furious at Sam, but seeing that he was okay and all in one piece was all that mattered to her. She couldn't believe that Sam had kept Dean's problem from her, again. Something that she could have and would have helped with in anyway possible. It angered her that they both still viewed her as a child instead of the nearly indestructible Phoenix that she had become.

"Em, take a deep breath," Damon said quietly beside her.

"What?" Emma looked at him confused.

He glance over at her for a moment, "You are radiating heat. If you catch this car on fire we are absolutely breaking up...for like five seconds."

Emma smirked and rolled her eyes before trying to refocus her emotions, she could feel the heat now that Damon had pointed it out. Once it was extinguished she closed her eyes took a deep, relaxing breath. When she opened them again she spotted the Impala parked on the street in front of a small house with only a few lights on.

"Stop the car," Emma said in a low growl as she felt the heat in her chest flare again.

Damon did as he was told and had barely put the car in park before Emma was out of it and stomping up to the Impala. Dean was just exiting the house, a bloody, bone blade in his hand. His cloths were covered in blood.

"Dean!" Emma yelled out to grab his attention.

Dean stopped walking and looked at her, a slight grin grew on his face. He held the blade up and pointed it at her, the motion made Emma stop advancing on him. Instead of saying anything, Dean began to close the gap that was left between them, almost charging at Emma. Emma squared herself, ready for a fight.

As soon as Dean was in range, Emma swung her fist around and hooked his jaw on the right; but it did little to slow him down, instead Emma was forced to dodge the blade in his hand. Emma brought her leg around to kick Dean under his ribs, but he jumped back just in time. Damon charged forward and barely dodged getting struck by the First Blade.

"Damon don't," Emma yelled out, warning him, "it will kill you!"

Dean approached Emma from behind. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her into his grasp, he held the blade against her throat. Crowley seemed to materialize out of nowhere and took a step towards Emma.

"Mentem tu..." Crowley began chanting.

"No!" Damon yelled out as he began running towards Crowley.

Crowley let out an annoyed sigh and waved his hand, sending Damon flying backwards.

"Now then," Crowley straightened his jacket, "Mentem tuam ac voluntatem adsumo."

Emma stopped moving and seemed to go into a trance for a brief moment before she blinked several times. Suddenly she shoved her head back as hard as she could into Dean's nose, breaking it. Dean released her and stumbled backward while holding his face. Crowley grinned as he took a step back and disappeared just as suddenly as he had appeared. Before Dean could recover Emma charged at him and pulled him down to the ground before she placed one knee on each of his shoulders, forcing him to stay down as she punched him repeatedly.

Dean reached out for the blade and managed to get his hand around the hilt, he brought it up and sliced Emma's arm as she brought her fist down again.

"Ah!" Emma screamed in pain as fell to her side and gripped her forearm as blood freely flowing from it, she kicked herself away from Dean as he sat up.

"I said to forget about me Emma!" Dean yelled at her as he stood and made his way back to his Impala.

Damon started to run to Dean to grab him and drag him back over to the fight.