Part 7

Emma grinned manically at the demon before her as she waited for the judgment to come from Crowley.

"You have coerced others into aligning with Abaddon. You've spread rumors and fostered doubt as to the competence and authority to the crown. Guilty of treason. The sentence is death," Crowley nodded to Emma, giving the order to carry out the sentence.

With a gentle touch, Emma brushed her finger against the young demon's cheek. He let out a blood curdling scream as the flame and ash consumed him.

"Next," Emma commanded before the next deceiver was brought before her and forced to their knees.

"You're guilty of...something. Which I won't tolerate. Whatever it was. You are condemned to-" Crowley's court was suddenly interrupted, he scowled as he looked at whoever dared to obstruct his justice.

"Stop this!" The gutsy demon demanded of the king.

"Stop?" Crowley looked at her as if she were crazed.

"You can't do this!"

"Haven't you been watching? Of course I can, I just did."

"This? This is your idea of ruling?"

Emma stepped towards the female demon, "An iron hand is clearly what this place has been missing."

"We've killed and tortured for you. Stolen souls. Destroyed lives. Tempted and tormented with distinction. And for all this, what's our reward? A slap in the face. We get replace by Dean first, and now this bird," the demon reached into his pocket and pulled some sort of vial out, demons in the small crowd began whispering, speculating as to what was in the vial and what was really going on, "you've squandered our loyalty."

Crowley turned his nose up at the woman, "And what will you do?"

"Not live in the hell you've created," she said through gritted teeth as she pulled the cork from the bottle and began to pour the contents all over herself, it had become clear to everyone that the liquid was holy oil, one of the few things that could kill her.

She pulled a lighter out of her pocket and flicked it on, igniting her jacket. Everyone watched in silent horror as the flames quickly spread across her body. Without so much as a scream from the demon, they burned until they died.

Crowley took a breath once the show was over, "Did not see that coming."

Emma shrugged, "One less. You are a king. You need to surround yourself with only those who are loyal."

"Yeah?" Crowley raised his eyebrow in Emma's direction, he knew the mind spell he had used was strong, but he clearly wasn't thinking about the sheer possibilities of having a Phoenix in his control.

Emma stepped forward and opened her arms wide, "Anyone else dare to challenge your king?"

Crowley smirked, clearly something had changed in his new pet. No one stood and challenged Crowley's rule or his Phoenix.

____________________________

Next to the fire place Damon had set himself up with a book regarding the mind spell that Crowley may have been using on Emma. Suddenly the lights went out and the back up generator for the bunker kicked on, the glow of red lights illuminated the surroundings.

"What now..." he almost groaned.

Sam rushed into the room looking slightly panicked. Before Damon could ask him anything, Sam held a finger up to his own lips to shush him.

"Come on Sammy, don't you want to hang out with your big brother?" They heard Dean calling down one of the halls, "Damon, I know you want to reminisce about that sweet little Emma of yours."