Part 4

"You have to stay away from Dean," Sam crossed his arms as he looked at Emma, who was sitting on his bed mirroring his stubbornness.

"Not a chance in hell," Emma shook her head.

"The First Blade can kill you Emma!" Sam tried to reason with her.

Emma scoffed, "Don't be such a friggin' hypocrite, it can kill you too."

"There is huge a difference between me and you," Sam continued to fight, "I know all of Dean's moves."

"Don't forget who I have trained with Sam!" Emma yelled.

"You almost died tonight!" Sam finally broke and yelled back.

Emma went quiet for a moment, Sam never yelled at her, but she was aware of how serious the situation had been.

Sam pointed at Damon, "You better keep her here. I'm going to go find Dean."

Sam slammed the hotel door as he left, leaving an angry wave in his wake. Emma flopped back on the bed in frustration, careful of her wrapped arm.

"Maybe this is for the best," Damon tried to reason with her, "you need time to heal up."

Emma looked at her arm and rolled her eyes, "I've fought through worse."

"What if you took it easy for me?" Damon wrapped his arms around Emma's waist, trying to gain her favor, "Let's just lay down for a bit, okay? You'll feel better, Sam will have calmed down. Just a little break Em, okay?"

Emma pushed Damon away slightly and plopped back on the bed, she let out a frustrated sigh, "Yeah, okay."

Damon slid onto the bed next to her and pulled her into his arms as he nuzzled his face into her hair and kissed the top of her head. Emma reached her arms up and pulled Damon down to her level before she locked her lips on his aggressively.

Damon pulled back slightly, "Easy Em."

"Shut up," Emma said as she pulled him back, her hands tangled in his hair.

Damon began to let his hands wander her body, his fingertips tracing circles on her hips before trailing up her spine and to the back of her neck. Emma let out a soft moan as she rolled on top of Damon.

"You need to be taking it easy Em," Damon warned again, "that pain killer is going to wear off eventually."

"It already did," Emma leaned into Damon and kissed him roughly again, she grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head back slightly, Damon looked at her confused, "I want you to bite me."

Damon was dumbstruck for a moment, part of him was turned on even more by the idea, but he quickly dismissed it, "Absolutely not Emma."

Emma moved to kiss his neck and continue to tease him, "It'll be fun."

"What in the hell has gotten into you?" Damon grabbed Emma shoulders to force her to look at him, "You almost died of freaking blood loss two hours ago, and now you want me to bite you?"

"I'll regenerate," Emma said nonchalantly before she leaned back down and tried to kiss Damon again.

Damon gently pushed her off of his lap, he paused and his eyes widened as he saw Emma's eyes flash a bright orange. Emma got off of the bed and grabbed her jacket from the chair near the door, Damon stood up and blocked her way to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Damon asked her.

"Move bloodsucker," Emma said coldly.

"What?" Damon reeled back slightly in shock, "No, you're staying here until Sam gets back."