𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Plot: Theodore is your best friend since one year and a half, and you two decided to go to the Slytherin party Draco organized

Plot: Theodore is your best friend since one year and a half, and you two decided to go to the Slytherin party Draco organized. You were a Ravenclaw, but since your friend was a Slytherin, you were allowed to come.
[ friends to lover ]

"Come on, we need to be there at nine. We still have a few minutes left." Theodore said, sitting on your dorm's bed, waiting for you to get dressed.

You then left your bathroom, wearing a pretty black dress your mother bought you months ago.

"I never had the occasion to wear it, so... yeah. Is it good?" You asked, turning on yourself.

"It's- You're beautiful Y/n..." he hummed, his cheeks getting rosy.

You smiled at him, seeing himself loosing his way. You guessed, this dress really put you in the limelight.

Time skip to the party

You both arrived, dressed better than each other, Theodore on your arm.

"Nice fit Theo." Said Draco, leaning against the entrance wall. "And you, I wasn't supposed to let you in, but I'll say that I won't refuse pretty girls." He winked at you.

Theodore grabbed your arm tighter and took you with him to the bar.

"No alcohol tonight." He whispered to you.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to deal with guys trying to hook up with you." He raised one eyebrow.

You sigh, but remembered the last party you went together and preferred staying sober by safety.

"Hey Y/n!" Someone shouted behind you.

You turned around and saw Mattheo, followed by Lorenzo.

"I can't believe you came, and you look fine..." his gaze lowering to your waist, where he put his arm.

Theodore's jaw clenched the second he saw Mattheo's hand on your body.

"That's nice of you, but we were going to-" Theodore started to say, getting cut by Mattheo again.

He took you with him and headed to the dance floor, where you found his friends.

"It's the alcohol talking." Said Lorenzo to Theodore, seeing him getting tensed. "Don't worry about it."