𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐄

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Plot: You and your friends had a deal, you had to get a boyfriend before the Yule ball

Plot: You and your friends had a deal, you had to get a boyfriend before the Yule ball. Strangely, the boys had the same idea. You decided to team up with Enzo, and present him as your 'fake boyfriend'. It's now the day before the ball, and things gets weird between you two.
[ friends to lovers / fake dating ]

You and your friends were sitting in the corridors, talking about the outfits you will wear tomorrow's night.

- Did you already show your dress to Enzo? Asked your friend, getting suddenly excited.

- He will be insane... Answered another one, slightly smirking.

- Calm down, I will show him tonight. You lie.

Each of your friends began to get excited. They all pretend to scream, which make you chuckle, but feel bad at the same time.

You hated lying to your friends, but this was the only option to win the bet. And Enzo is also guilty.

- Look who is coming. Said a girl, pointing at the three guys walking toward you.

Theodore, Draco and Lorenzo were walking, bag in hand. Draco stopped in front of you and your friends.

-  I'm not going to beat around the bush, who wants to accompany me to the ball. He said, with an expressionless face.

Everyone went silent. Enzo looked at you, a sneer forming on his lips.

- Can't you find yourself a girlfriend like Enzo? Asked one of your friends, frowning her eyebrows.

Draco sighed, rolling his eyes, and motioned for the boys to follow.

Time skip to the evening of the Yule ball

You were putting your dress on, alone in your dorm. All your friends were doing their hair and makeup in the bathroom.

Then, you heard someone knocking at the door. You opened directly and saw Enzo standing awkwardly in front of you.

He was wearing a gray suit and was holding a rose.

- Is it okay? He said.

- Perfect. You answered, letting him enter. Girls, Enzo's here! You yelled through the room.

The 3 girls poked their heads out of the bathroom door, greeting Enzo in harmony.

- They are... excited. You said, your lips forming into a thin line.

You hand over a paper to him, on it was written the plan for the night.

- So, we should act like a couple, but it should not be awkward for us. You tell him.

- But what if they ask us to kiss? Questioned Enzo.

Not knowing what to answer to this, you simply said.

- They won't.

At the ball

Everyone arrived with their partner at their arm.

You did the same with Enzo, you both held each other, trying to act as much as a couple as possible.

Everyone was cheering for you, and you started to feel bad again.

The party was in full swing, you were hanging with Enzo and Blaise.

All the students were looking at you like you were an alien. You knew something was bad, what if someone knew about the bet...

- You okay? Enzo asked.

- Yeah, I... I'm going to get some air, I will be right back. You left in the middle of the conversation.

You were finally out, you took a deep breath and made air with your hands.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps getting closer to you.

- Is everything alright? Said a voice further away.

You turned around and saw Enzo walking towards you.

- I don't think I can do that... You said.

- Do what?

- The plan... I don't want to disappoint my friends... You replied.

After your sentence, he went closer to you.

- What plan?

Your cheeks became red, not excepting this from him.

- The fake dating... You frowned your eyebrows.

- It wasn't fake for me. He said, staring at you.

Your stomach turned inside out. You weren't expecting that at all.

You knew your relation wasn't the same since a few months, but you never thought Enzo was crushing on you.

He puts his hand on your cheek and started to kiss you. His kiss was soft and sweet. You immediately answered to his kiss.

You wanted this. That was what you needed.

- Oh my god. Shouted a feminine voice.

Your friend was standing across the corridor, watching you and Enzo.

- I- huh, don't forget to protect yourself! She cheered.

Enzo chuckled.

- Do you want to go somewhere quieter? He asked.

You nodded and took his hand.

A bit later, you both kissed again. You liked that feeling, his lips on yours.

He was gentle with you, and that made your body melt.

- I love you Y/n.

697 words.