𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Plot: During a Slytherin party, the guests decides to play truth or dare

Plot: During a Slytherin party, the guests decides to play truth or dare. However, it lands on you who get dared to 7 minutes in heaven with the one and only Draco Malfoy. Even if she doesn't expected a lot, things will take another turn.
[ friends to lovers ]
Idea from duffsgroupie_

The party was in full swing, everyone was dancing, and the room was full. You were hanging with Pansy and Enzo, who both seemed to had drink a lot.

Draco was heading toward you. "Are you okay? Want me to keep you company? I don't think these two are the ones to hang out right now..." he said, chuckling.

Enzo and Pansy both raised their eyebrows after hearing Draco's sentence.

"Yeah, I'm not drinking, so I might be considered as boring you know..." you answer.

"I understand your feelings, I don't drink either." He affirmed, getting a seat next to you.

Draco's eyes were on you, moving up and down. You could tell he was looking at you, probably because of your dress. It was a pretty dark green dress you bought with your friends a week ago, a dress you never thought you would be wearing.

"I- uh, you're very pretty, Y/n." He finally said, cheeks slightly blushing.

You've never seen Draco blushing like this before. It was pretty dark in the room, but you could still see his rosy cheeks glistening in the darkness.

He wasn't the type of guy who showed his emotions a lot, he was usually hiding them, keeping a poker face. Maybe it was just the way he is.

The music suddenly went off.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" shouted a voice similar to Theo's one. "To the more courageous one, join us for the truth and dare we are making in five minutes. If you are not ready to play, stay on your own side."

Everyone started clapping their hands, but only a dozen of them joined the game.

"Do you want to play?" Draco asked.

"We've got nothing better to do, so..." you answer, looking at your friends with a small grin on your face.

Both of you sat down next to the other players.

Everyone started to play when you heard you were next in line.

"My dear Y/n..." said Theo. "Truth, or dare?" He asked with a smug smile on his face.

You answered dare, to Theo's greatest surprise.

"I see we have a player here... then I dare you to 7 minutes in heaven with my boy Draco."

You could feel your stomach turn, you knew how all these 7 minutes in heaven thing always ended.

Then, you got up and headed to the nearest closet, Draco following you.

"Don't be silly, you both." Theo giggle.

You were looking at Draco, putting your lips into a thin line.

"You know we don't have to do this if you don't want to..." he said.

"Do what?"

"The kissing and stuff that are supposed to happen in here." He answered, trying to keep his distance, even though the closet is tiny.

"Do you mean that you want to..?" I ask, my turn.

His face started getting as red as before, trying to hide it like he always does.

You put a hand on his shoulder. "No need to hide it, I've seen it." You say.

He turns his head toward you. "I want to kiss you so bad, Y/n... I can't do it anymore."

He then puts his hands on your waist to bring you closer to him. You could feel the heat of his body over you.

"Do it." You answer, Draco widening his eyes at your response.

"Is that so?" He smirks. That was the Draco you always knew.

He suddenly became confident with it. He puts his lips on yours, his hands still holding your waist.

He directly lowered his mouth to your neck, kissing it intensely.

His kisses were soft but sensual at the same time. He sometimes lifted his head to look at you with an intense gaze.

It was scary, scarily attractive.

His left hand lowered to your butt, while the other one was still stroking your waist.

"I don't know what you're doing to me..." he groaned.

Your fingers were running through his hair, when the closet's door opened.

You both backed up, even if that was too late.

"Oop, sorry, bad timing." Theo said.

You came out of the closet, Theo directed you back to the group, which had continued to play.

He then said to Draco, "Does that mean that we can no longer try our luck with her?"

"Not in your dreams." He answered.

724 words.