𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐈

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Plot: Blaise and you are friends but both have a crush on each other

Plot: Blaise and you are friends but both have a crush on each other. It was getting late and Blaise kept sending you letters telling you to come to his dorm.
[ friends but crushing ]

It was 10pm, and you received a fourth letter in your dorm.

Come over ? B.Z

You put the letter on your desk and started to write an answer underneath.

I'm finishing my homework, I'll be there in a few minutes. Y.N

After ten good minutes, you finally leave your dorm on tiptoes to get in Blaise's one.

- I have been waiting for you forever. He said, letting you enter.

- I told you I had things to do.

- And who put something else above Blaise? He replied, teasingly.

You punch his shoulder, and he strokes his shoulder, pretending he's in pain.

- Don't start again, Zabini. You said, letting a chuckle leaving your mouth.

- I missed you. He affirmed.

- We saw each other on Tuesday! You answer.

He approaches you and pulls you into a hug.

- What do you want to do? He asked.

You bring your hand to your face to show you're thinking.

- What about we play guessing games?

He nods and you both sit on his bed. Blaise starts first.

- I'm thinking about a game that I play, I am in a team, and I am the best of course. He grins.

- Easy, Quidditch.

- So you're assuming I am the best? A smirk appears on his face.

Then it's your turn. You look around to see if you can make him guess an object in his room when you notice a letter on his desk.

- What's that? You asked.

Blaise turns around, seeing the letter, and immediately return it to its drawer.

- Blaise, what are you hiding...

You get up and try to open the drawer. His hand reach yours as he envelope his hand around it.

- Some things are not meant to be shared. He answered coldly.

You back up, looking at him directly in his eyes.

- We're friends, we're not hiding anything.

Your voice broke, realizing it's not the only thing he has hidden from you.

Then, you get your cardigan and head to the door to leave.

Suddenly, an arm has come between you and the door.

- Don't leave, I can explain.

- What if you lie to me? You said, biting your cheek.

He moved to his desk and took out the paper.

You tried to catch it, but he raised his arm so that you couldn't reach it.

- Don't try so hard, darling, you won't read it. He said, pulling you closer to him.

Your bodies were against each other that your heart started beating faster.

You could feel Blaise's body warmth and his eyes were glued on you.

With a glance, you understood each other and his face came closer to yours.

His lips softly crashed onto yours while his hand was still on your waist.

- What do you have in mind Y/n... he murmured.

Blaise pulls you closer and begins to gently push you up against the wall before pinning you down against it with one of his arms wrapped around your back.

- Isn't Draco supposed to come back to the dorm..? You asked.

- Yes, but the door is locked love, nobody will enter. He continues to kiss you intensely.

Blaise grin slightly before pulling you onto his lap. The two of you continue to passionately kiss before Blaise picks you up and places you down onto his bed.

His hand travels down your body as he starts to kiss your neck.

- You're making this so easy for me... he groaned.

This felt unreal for you, ten minutes ago you were still friends, and you're now kissing in his dorm.

The atmosphere was weird, warm and almost sultry.

- I guess I can finally show you the letter, if that was your biggest wish.

615 words.