𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Plot: Mattheo has detention with Snape after what he did in potions

Plot: Mattheo has detention with Snape after what he did in potions. However when he gets out and decide to go to his dorm, he will have a little surprise, seeing you waiting for him, so he will finally relieve his stress.
[ couple ]
Idea from Jay_xox2

Mattheo's POV

It's been since now almost one hour that I am stuck in this room with Snape because of what I did in potion: almost making the class exploding, which is not that bad, actually.

Being seen as the class clown is funny, but not every time because we all know how susceptible Snape is.

The hour was drawing to a close, and I was finally able to leave the room.

Y/n's POV

Mattheo still hadn't given you any sign of life after his hour of detention with Snape. You also started to be a little worried because you know how Mattheo is, and the way he can start a war with no problem.

You headed to his dorm, seeing that he wasn't here too.

You sat on his bed, watching the hour go by.

After ten good minutes, you heard footsteps behind the door. The latter opened slowly, and you could see a silhouette entering the room.

"Hi." You said, still sitting on Mattheo's bed.

"Baby? What are you doing here?" Your boyfriend said, closing the door after him.

You get up and go to him to put a kiss on his lips.

"I was waiting for you."

A blissful smile appeared on his lips. He placed his hands on your waist and started kissing you again.

"You don't know how much I wanted to kiss you, detention is so boring..." he said, his body glued to yours. "What did you do when I wasn't here?"

"Oh, I was just hanging with Draco and Blaise." You replied.

"You quickly forgot me, I see." He raises his eyebrows, with a smug grin.

"Shut up!" You punch his shoulder, chuckling.

He then grab you and put you on his desk.

"Fucking missed you..." he mutters, burying his head in your neck.

He started to kiss it, sometimes leaving marks.

You breathed heavier and heavier, feeling Mattheo's lips against your skin.

"I like that dress... hope you did not wear it in front of Draco and Blaise..." he said, raising an eyebrow.

"There's no need to be jealous, Riddle."

"I am, because you're my girlfriend."

He kisses you even harder, gripping your thighs and stroking it with his fingers.

"Tell me, you went to my dorm for a reason, huh?" He asked.

"To see you."

"Mhh no... tell me everything I can do for you, I have got plenty of time, darling." He lower his hand, replacing you on his desk.

He ran a hand down your back, which gave you chills. His cold hand was meeting your warm skin, you could hear Mattheo's breath getting louder and heavier.

"Mattheo fucking Riddle, what are you doing!?" A voice suddenly said on the other side of the door.

Mattheo and you both jumped, hearing the person knocking at the door.

"Shit... it's Theo. I was supposed to accompany him..." he whispered. "Stay there, love, I won't be long, and I'll come back for you later." He smirks.

495 words.