chapter 10: new family member

⚠This part will coutain smut ⚠

Jays pov
I kiss mark deeply right when I get into the room he pickes me up and I wrap my legs around his waist he pushes me against the door and he attacks my neck "ah mark~" I moaned softly he kisses me deeply he bites my lip and slips his tongue in my mouth he pulls out he goes to my ear and starts bitting it "I will make you scream my name~" he says sending shivers go down my spine I smile and I lean to his ear "stop talking and fuck me~" I said he brings me to the bed and he crawls over me and starts kissing my neck he teases me by pulling on my neck coller with his teeth he eventually takes off my shirt and he starts kissing my chest my breath hitches "fuck" I breath out slowly he starts sucking on my niples he grinds his hips on my "mark~" I moaned loudly he looks at me and smirks I turn my head away in embarrassment "dont be embarrassed its a good thing" he says I look at him and smiles. He starts kissing my chest down to my stomach he grinds his hips harder on mine "ah~" I moaned he unzips my pants and slowly takes them off I take off his pants and his shirt I smile and I kiss his chest he grabs my wrists and he holds them down he kisses me on the lips before going back down to my chest he looks at me for premisson I just not my head I bite my lip he puts my member in his mouth he starts sucking on it "mark~~" I moaned loudly he pulls out "you ready to not be able to walk for week~" he hums in my ear "mhm~" I hum back closing my eyes. He puts his two finger in my ass my breath hitches I bite my lip and I run my fingers through his hair he pulls in and out with them "ah mark~" I moan he pulls his fingers out and he puts his cock in slowly he starts speeding up "ah mark~" I moaned he goes faster I tug on his hair lightly he goes even faster than before "mhm baby im a about too-" I tried to say but he kissed me he pulls back "me too just wait for me okay?" he askes I just nod he goes slow for a bit but then he picks up the paste again "ah mark~~" I moaned loudly "I can't anymore~" I moaned the last part a little bit "im almost there just a little longer" he said I just nodded he pickes up the paste and goes faster I bite my lip and I tug on his hair a little bit harder tahn I did before "ah mark~" I moaned "baby please I can't anymore" I said panting "its okay you can I am about too" he said I cummed "ah~" I moaned he pulls out and layes next to me "I love you" he says kissing me on the head "I love you too" I said out of breath  I turn so that im facing him "lets take a shower and clean the bed then go to sleep okay?" he askes "mhm" I said he gets up and I stand up and I whince he picks me up and carries me to the bathroom we take a shower and he cleans the bed he pickes me back up and layes me down on the bed I lean my head on his chest "I love you" he said "I love you too" I mumbled he kisses me on the head and I let sleep take over my tired body.

skip to this part ⬇

Marks pov
I wake up to jay in my arms still sleeping I start playing with his hair he moves closer to my chest he looks up and smiles "morning" I said "morning" he said back I kiss him "I am hungry" he says "okay lets go get something then" I said getting up I get dressed I look and see jay trying to get up I chuckle a bit "need help?" I asked "a little bit" he said I grab his hand and help him up he gets dressed and he limps towards me and hugs me I look down at him "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said "I told you I was going to fuck you so hard that you wont be able to walk" I said with a smirk "I know but now you got to help me all day or till I can" he said "okay lets go eat" I said I hold his hand as we walk to the car we get in "where do you want to eat at?" I asked "how about pancake house?" he askes "thats fine with me" I said. We get to pancake house "table for two?" the waiter askes "yes" I said "okay right this way" the waiter says we get to our table "what drinks can I get for you guys?" the waiter askes "can I get water please?" I asked "okay and you sir?" the waiter askes "can I get a coke?" jay says "okay you guys ready to order or do you guys need more time?" the waiter says I look at jay he shakes his head "need more time" I said looking back at the waiter "okay I will be back with the drinks shortly" the waiter said "so what do you want?" I asked "I think I want the chocolate chip pancakes and you?" he asked "I think I want the blueberry pancakes" I said he grabs my hand and kisses it "your amazing you know that?" he askes "oh I know" I said the waiter comes back "okay here you guys go" the waiter says giving us our drinks "you guys ready to order yet?" the waiter askes "yeah we are" jay said "I would like the chocolate chip pancakes" jay says  with a smile "okay and you sir?" the waiter askes "I would like the blueberry pancakes" I said "okay and did you know that yours comes with bacon?" the waiter says "yes I know" I said "okay your food will be out shortly" the waiter said "okay" I said with a smile "you know I could not see my life with out you" jay said "me nither" I said he puts his hand on my thigh and I put my hand on top of his "god I love you so much" I said "I love you too" he said I see a family come in and sit next to us. Me and jay just are just talking and waiting for our food I look over and I see the mom is just looking at us but we ignore her the waiter comes back with our food "here you go sorry for the wait we are short in the kitchen today" the waiter said "no its fine" I said I eat my pancakes and I see jays hand reach for my bacon "hey!" I said when he takes a bite of it he laughs "you want some?" he askes "well yeah" I said "then come take it" he said I lean over the table and I take it out of his mouth and he kisses me and he giggles a bit I see that the mom is pointing and talking about us jay grabs my hand and mouths dont do it "fine" I said out loud I eat my pancakes and takes some of jays "hey!" he said "thats what you get for eatting my bacon" I said "okay thats fair enough" he said. We soon finish and pay we live a ten doller tip we get outside to our car I pull out a pack of cigarettes me and jay lean against the car we are just talking and laughing at eachother "come on give it here" he whines "no~" I hum he tries to take it from me I see the family coming out and "kids get in the car" the lady  says and the kids do so "oh great" I mumble to jay when I see the lady coming over to us "can I please have it a hit now?" jay asked not aware of the mom that is coming I give him the cigarette "thank you" jay said with a smile "hey!" the lady says "may we help you?" I asked "are you guys smoking?" the lady asked "yeah so?" jay said "how old are you guys?" the lady asked getting closer to jay so I send in frount of him "I am 18 going to turn 19 in a week and he is 17 about to turn 18 in three days" I said "I saw you guys kiss in there" the lady said "so what if we did?" I asked "thats gross" the lady said "okay whatever" I said I feel jay squeez my arm so I back down a little bit "where are your parents?" the lady asked "for infomation my dad is in jail and his parents are not here anymore" I said getting annoyed I see one of her kids come out of the car "mom leave them alone!" the kid said walking towards us "not now jack" the lady said.