chapter 16: leaving

Alexs pov
I see one of the guys punch zack I look at mark I grab the guy who punched zack and I push him to mark "you two get out now" mark said the one guy leaves the one who punched zack tries to go back in the crowd mark grabs his shoulder "no out you cant just come here and start fights" mark said he scoffs and shoves me I stubble back into zack he grabs my waist "you okay?" he askes "yeah im good thanks" I said mark finally gets the guy out of the house every turns back to party jay and mark head off somewhere "well thats one way to do a party" I said "yeah" zack said I look at zack I see that his lip got cut open "shit zack your bleeding" I said touching it he whinces a bit "im fine alex dont worry" he said he licks the cut "yeah it should be fine" he said I grab an ice cube from the cooler and I wrap it in a rag I put it on zacks lip he sighs "thanks alex" he said "yeah no problem" I said I grab another beer and "ew what was that one" I said "what it did not taste good?" he askes "no it did not" I said he takes the beer from me and drinks some of it "yeah no that does not taste good at all" he said spitting it out "I told you" I said with a small chuckle I grab a different beer and I chugg that one this time "is that one better?" he askes "yeah its good" I said he grabs a beer and chugs it too "yeah way better than the last one" he said me and him just look at each other for a while. I grab two more beers "shotgun race?" I asked he looks back at me "sure" he said taking the beer from me I grab my knife and I poke a hole in it and gives it too zack than I do the other one "ready set go!" I said me and him finish at the same time I start to feel a little light headed I go and sit down on a bench that is outside zack sits next to me "you okay?" he askes "yeah im okay just got a little light head" I said "the four beers finally kicking in?" he askes poking my sides "no just got a little lighthead from chugging it" I said I start to feel somthing coming down my face I bring my hand and wipe it away I see that its blood "shit" I said zack looks at me "shit dude your nose is bleeding" he said "yeah no shit" I said with a chuckle "come here" he said he grabs my wrist and brings me to the bathroom I jump and sits on the counter he grabs a wet tissues and starts to clean the blood off my face "thanks but you really didnt have too" I said "you helped me so now its my turn" he said I smile a little bit "I guess when I got pushed into you the wind hit my nose just right" I said "yeah" he said I look at zacks lips than at his eyes I bite my lip and I inch closer too him some on knocks on the door "yeah almost out!" zack said I get off the counter I stubble a bit "god your so clumsy" zack said with a chuckle "whatever" I said we open the door the person just stares but does not say anything someone pulls zack away from me I just talk and hang out with some people I knew from school I start to feel light headed again so I go find one of the boys "hey do you know where mark and jay are or zack?" I asked "last I saw zack was in kitchen" a girl said "thanks" I said I head to the kitchen I grabs zacks arm lightly he turns around "yeah alex?" he askes "I feel lighthead again" I said "alright just into my room be there in a second" he said I nod and I go to zacks room I lie in his bed "you okay alex?" zack askes "I dont know I just got really lighthead" I said "did you eat today?" he askes "well no" I said "thats it you know you cant drink beer with out eating anything" he said I just looked at him "sorry" I mumbled "its okay" he said he looks down at my lips I pull his chin up "eyes up here" I said we look in each others eyes than at each others lips "fuck it" he mumbles he closes the gap between us I was supriesed by this action at first but I soon started to kiss back we pull away from each other "i---im sorry" he says "zack its okay" I said I lean in and kiss him again I go down to his neck and I leave a love bite his phone starts to ring he answers it I still kiss him "mhm hello?" he says breathless "hey zack we are going to leave tomorrow in the afternoon need to take mickenly to the doctor" tina says "is he okay?" he askes "he just has a fever" she said "oh okay" he said I suck on his neck "mhm~" he moans I smirk looking up at him "zack you okay?" she askes I take the phone "he is a little busy right now he will call you later" I said "oh okay" she said hanging up "did you really have to make me moan?" he asked "yes" I said with a smirk he rolls his eyes "dont act like you didnt want this" I said "whatever just kiss me" he said I smirk and start kissing him again "woah sorry for interupting" mark said with a smirk I get off of zack "im taking jay home he is tired" he said "alright" I said he closes the door again me and zack let out a laugh "forgot to lock the door" zack said "you think" I said I lay on top of him he playes with my hair "what about maddy?" zack askes "shit I totally forgot about her!" I said I start to panic "hey alex its okay just tell her you where drunk she will understand" he said "yeah your right" I said I pick up my phone and I call maddy "hey alex whats up?" she askes "I--I made out with zack" I said "oh uh on perpouse?" she asked "yes no maybe" I said "im sorry" I said "its okay I will talk to you later bye alex" she said hanging up I heard the sadness in her voice "you could have told her you where drunk" zack said "I dont like lying you know that" I said my voice breakes he rubs my back "its my fault I kissed you" he said "I could have stopped you" I said "alex stop blaming yourself it was my fault" he said "it happenes to even the best people" he said "yeah" I said he leans up and kisses me "you did a good thing a told her now than later trust me" he said "yeah your right" I said I lay back on top of him.