Chapter 11:birthday

marks pov
I wake up and I carefully get out of bed so I dont wake up jay and jack I go downstairs to the kitchen "hey" I said seeing alex making a cup of coffee "hey sleep well?" alex asked "yeah I did" I said "you know jays birthday is tomorrow?" he asked "oh I know and I need your help with it" I said "okay I well take jack go to zacks for the day" he said "no its something different" I said "what is it then?" he asked "I--" I paused "you what?" he asked "I want to propose to him" I said looking down "holy shit!" he said loudly I cover is mouth "keep your voice down!" I said "sorry but yeah I will help" he said "that is the best brithday gift ever" he said "yeah but I need help picking out the ring and I need somone to keep him occupied so I can pick it out and give it too him tomorrow" I said "okay I will ask zack and mitch if they can hang out with jay today" alex said "okay I will wake up jack" I said heading back upstairs I go to the room and I go over to jack "jack wake up" I said quitely shaking him "what?" he whispered "get up I need you downstairs" I said "okay" he said I leave the room and jack soon comes out "okay what do you need me for?" jack askes "so im going to propose to jay tomorrow for his birthday and I need to stay with him all day tomorrow and I will text you that spot where im going to do it so just keep him occupied all day tomorrow" I said "okay what about today?" he asked "you guys are going to zacks house to hang out all day so me and alex can get things" I said "okay well you guys better get going before he wakes up" he said "yeah" I said I go to alex "okay zack will call jay soon so we better get going" alex said "okay" I said "oh and jack tell him we went out food shopping and if he askes why I did not wake him tell him that I did not want to because he need the sleep" I said "okay see you guys later" jack said me and alex get to the car and we go to the ring store first. We get there I figet with my other rings "why are you so nervous for?" alex askes me "I dont know what if he says no?" I said "come on dude he loves you I have never seen him this happy in a long time so he will say yes" he said "yeah but-" I said but he cut in "no buts he will now come on you still need a ring too" he said getting out of the car I get out of the car too and head inside "hi what can I help you with today?" a girl askes "can we look at your wedding rings?" I asked "yes right this way" the girl said me and alex follow her "im rose if you need anything else just holler" she said leaving us to look at the rings "I like this one" I said pointing to a ring with black and blue on it "yeah that one looks nice" alex said "so we found mine now its jays turn" I said "thats going to be hard" he said "yeah I know" I said with a frown I look for a while "oh wait alex come here I think I found one" I said alex comes over "which one is it?" he askes I point at a red one with blue gems on it "holy shit he will love that one" he said with a smile "hey rose?" I asked "yes?" rose said walking up to us "I found one I want to look at please" I said pointing at the red one with blue gems she takes it out of the case "what size is jay?" I asked alex "uh I dont know" alex said  "wait he is a size five remember" alex said "oh thats right" I said "do you have that in a size five?" I asked rose "yes its actually that size right now" she said "okay and I want to see that black and blue one" I said "okay" she said getting it from the case "here you go" she said handing it to me "thank you" I said I put it on my ring finger "do you have this in a size seven?" I asked "yes we do let me go grab it for you" she said "okay" I said I start fidigetting again "'dude calm down its okay there is nothing to worry about" alex said "I know I just get like that some times" I said "okay here you go" rose said handing me the new ring I try it on "this one fits I will get both of them" I said "okay and is it for a proposal?" she askes "yeah im going to use the red and blue ring" I said "okay I will put it in a box for you hope it goes well" she said "yeah me too" I said I pay for the rings and me and alex leave back to the car "okay where to now?" he askes "uh I dont know we fo need food though so lets go there and maybe other places" I said "okay fine with me" he said "oh and alex can I ask you a question?" I said "sure go for it" he said "when are you and maddie going to get together?" I asked "what do you mean I dont like her" he said "yes you do I see you when you text her you smile and blush sometimes" I said "I dont know she is not even in this state" he said "she will be at the wedding" I said "fine I will ask her then okay?" he said "nice now lets go" I said and we leave.