episode 1

𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚

Zatanna live peacefully in the mountain but she's sad because lizzy is not there, she go to the mall to buy some foods and things but while she's buying there's a explosion at the top of the building and it was the aliens.

Zatanna: I thought this aliens are dead!?

Zatanna: this can't be happening!

Zatanna transform into her superhero suit and she takes her wand to use a spells she spawn a spikes ang threw to the other aliens zatanna forgot that lizzy gave her a fire powers, she use the pheonix to burn all the aliens but after she did that she almost got shot by a spaceship but someone saved her, all people threw a metal or any stick so the shot change direction after that she fly and use the fire to burn the spaceships and she spawn some spikes with fire and poison and stabs it in the aliens are all the spikes that has a fire she stab all the spaceship and it explode away. After that that all the people thank her for saving them.

Zatanna: all of you please be careful don't ever fight with aliens because they might end you all but I can hear you all just scream and I'll come back...

All people thank her so much. She go back her house and cook some food for the whole day, while she's cooking there's a strange sound coming at lizzy's room, she goes to lizzy's room to check if someone's there but when she go inside she saw a book with a white light so she checks it and she got shook of what she saw..

2. The reasons of lizzy's death

Zatanna saw something in the book that says "lizzy's death reasons" she reads it until it ends
__________________________________________________
Lizzy needs to die because she have a mission to complete the problem and that problem was her curse which is she can't die, the curse can't live so long on her body so we need to take off that curse out of her body because if we don't her powers will be gone and never came back again.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zatanna cries alot because she don't know what day or year lizzy will came back she said to herself.

Zatanna: zatanna we need to keep this thing lizzy will come back again just wait..

Zatanna stop crying and she just go to the kitchen and continue cooking.

3. The mission of zatanna

At night time she thinks about something and she thinks if she can get the powers of the man heroes. At morning she change her clothes and practice some moves before she fly and fight with heroes, when she saw the man heroes she got scared because it's too many but she said to herself she's not weak she can fight!, she start fighting with Aquaman and Batman when Batman attack her by using the batarang she got a small scratch in her face so she gets angry and she spawns a spike and threw it on Batman while Aquaman is trying to escape on zatanna's prison spike someone hear Aquaman screaming and it's Superman, Superman attacks zatanna he punch her in stomach and face but zatanna punch him in head and kicks him in stomach after she do that she spawn a spike on Superman's neck and he died she said.

Zatanna: this is too much I'll end this now...

Zatanna fly away from the hero man building and now she live peacefully again but she thought that's not a mistake...