episode 7

1. The problem

Lizzy can't hide her city she don't know what to do after a few hours agatha saw a people are coming in their mountain she tells this to Lizzy and Lizzy got shook because she didn't made a plan, zatanna tries to think faster agatha checks the people and it's almost in the mountain agatha wants to take the people away but it's too hard, zatanna tells her plan.

Zatanna: Lizzy my planis we need to scared the people to let them go away~

Lizzy: but.. If they go back in their country island they will die, and I will never do that

Zatanna: that's the other problem if we scared the people and they go back to the country they will and if we let them live here this problem will be more bigger because there is so many nukes that will come here if they know...

Lizzy: oh wait I will let the people live here and after that I will go to the Australia to end the soldiers and destroy all the jets!

Zatanna: you're right sis let's do this as sisters!

They already made the plan and they let the people live here for now but if this problem ends Lizzy will take the people back.

2. The savior

Lizzy goes Australia now to destroy the jets that will go to the mountain she telekinesis the 1 jet that will go in the mountain now and threw it away the helicopters shoots her but it didn't work she threw a spike on the helicopter and it fells down, she saw a jet passing to her and it almost in the mountain but she telekinesis it and threw it away all soldiers are destroying the buildings and killing people she burns all those and the rest she spawn a black hole and it takes them down, she forgot that there's a last jet and it pass the Australia and it's almost in the mountain, Lizzy takes the buildings. After that she fly back to the mountain And she saw that the nuke is almost gonna fell down she will fly to go there but there's a helicopter with a rope and put it in her neck and pulls back so fast and the soldier injects something to make her sleep, she doesn't save the people in the land so zatanna and agatha need to defend using much powers to stop the nuke coming to their land, after some few hours the helicopter arrive in the other country to test lizzy, they take a blood from lizzy to test it. They saw a very bright and small lights in the blood, lizzy woke's up and she saw that she's in a laboratory with full of ropes in her arms and legs.

3. The trap

Lizzy can't move her whole body because there's a metal that will makes her body not to move, after a few minutes lizzy hears the nuke launch she tries to move but she can't she also can't use her powers, agatha saw a nuke coming from the sky she call's zatanna, they try to defend the land from the nuke they use their powers and mix it so they can telekinesis the nuke and throw it away from the land. But then agatha saw another nuke coming to them so she had no choices she stops and tries to stop the another nuke, but agatha can't stop the nuke she screams.

Agatha: ahh!!! I will never let our land explode this is not our time!!

Agatha tries to use all her powers to stop the nuke but she didn't make it, few moments later there's a helicopter that shoots a spike trap to stop them they fell down and the nuke continues goes down and explodes, luckly agatha and zatanna shields. They faints because the explosion was strong lizzy gets angry and there's so many vines that are color white and black are spreading on her face all scientists got scared because they saw lizzy's eyes are half black and white lizzy's arms are having a vines like in her face too and after a few secs the laboratory explodes and all soldiers saw her flying she threw a blasts in the soldiers and she made the others into pale she goes back to the land and she saw many people and soldiers died and she saw agatha and zatanna have a wooden spikes in their shoulder and legs.