episode 4

1. The variants

Agatha tells something about her life and she tells about what she did to Wanda too and then Lizzy knew that Wanda has a variants so she tells that to agatha.

Lizzy: hey agatha I just knew that Wanda has a variants..

Agatha: huh?!? How the Wanda I thought I killed was only in her place..

Lizzy: no you're wrong there's another variant the variant you thought you killed is Wanda vision and the Wanda I killed is Wanda endgame so there's more which means its Wanda Maximoff and the Wanda 838..

Agatha: oh god what if the thing we did to the other woman heroes will be a news to them!

Lizzy: yeah and 1 of them will locate our house and teleport here to end us all..

Agatha: I don't know if this will happen to us but yeah atleast we are not that weak now..

Agatha and Lizzy made a plan with zatanna so if the 2 Wanda variants found them they can fight. After a few days they hear a portal sound outside so they check it, and they saw the 1 Wanda variant and they hide fast, Lizzy didn't hide because she knows what to do. After a few moments wanda 383 attack them but Lizzy make her blind for a seconds so she punch her 5 times and stabs her in hands and zatanna helps Lizzy to fight with wanda. But she just got push away Wanda gets angry so she gets a rock and threw it in lizzy, Lizzy gets hurt but she threw something and it's a ice spikes Wanda got a scratch on face and hips and they fly together and threw bolts Lizzy uses her body shield so if Wanda hit her it will come back to her Wanda fell down because of being tired and Lizzy hits her with a poisoned spike and she die while falling down. After that there's another portal that spawns near their house Agatha is still hiding because she's scared to wanda Lizzy and zatanna gets ready to fight with her, Wanda came out of the portal and she fly to go inside the house but Lizzy makes a shield and zatanna Agatha and her is the only one who can go inside the house while she's trying to go inside Lizzy threw a bolt on her to push her away and she fell down and gets angry.

2. The war of 3 vs 1

Wanda gets up with angry face and she almost grab lizzy's neck but she Dodge it and Lizzy stabs wanda's back and it hurts Wanda push her away and throws a bolts on lizzy but Lizzy uses her shield and fly and goes to Wanda and she spawns a spike on her hands to stab Wanda and it works she call zatanna to help her.

Lizzy: zatanna help me!

Zatanna: okay coming!!

Zatanna make Wanda blind and Lizzy stabs her 2 times in neck and heart until she died slowly and Lizzy grabs her neck and gets her powers and the other Wanda variant.

3. The Soldiers

Lizzy finds some people that will help them to fight with another team which it's the marvel which means they will fight with spider man, hulk, iron man, thor, captain America, daredevil, wolverine
And captain marvel, Lizzy let the other man's and women's join they're team so they can fight peacefully. After some people joined Agatha and zatanna practice them and after that Lizzy will gave them a powers to practice it, they all practice for a 1 year and this is where they start calling they're team a "Darklight" because they're powers are dark and light, Lizzy change agatha's powers into color dark and zatanna is white, Lizzy turns zatanna's wand into dust and she gave her a new and it's a real wand for a witch.

Zatanna: wait I'm not a witch...

Lizzy: you are...you have your spells and powers

The marvel gave them an location where they will fight and it says something "you all need to go in this place at the same day and if you don't your house will explode and your soldiers will die.