episode 2

1. The mistake

Zatanna ends a few guy heroes but she thought it's not a mistake but then there's a explosion everywhere the mountains and she knew it so fast she knew that if she end Superman black addam will find her and end her life without any words and patient, she gets ready for that fight and she got a bit scared she saw many trees ready burning away and she's the next target but then... Someone save her and it's lizzy's sister Kelly but she change her name into agatha, she threw a purple bolt on black addam and he fell down after he fell down agatha takes addam's power but she got punch. And zatanna is coming to put a chains around black addam's body while agatha is getting his powers out of his body agatha didn't make it because she got block by a cut tree so zatanna got push away and black addam almost got her but she teleport and she spawn a spikes and threw it on black addam's chest and he spawns a thunder on zatanna but zatanna has a shield so he die slowly.

2. The fight of doctor Strange

Zatanna got teleport and she teleport into doctor Strange house, she attack him so fast but doctor Strange use his magic to push back zatanna's soul but doctor Strange thought it will kill her but then she use her poisoned spikes and threw it on doctor strange but doctor Strange shields his body. Zatanna's soul gets back to her body and she attacks strange and punch him away doctor Strange spawns a portal and he teleport in a galaxy and zatanna follows him but doctor Strange almost defeat zatanna but then there's a white light that saves her and strange lose his powers for a minutes so zatanna punch him and uses a spike and stabs his neck  and gets his powers until he die.

3. The come back..

Zatanna came back home but she still getting confused because of what she saw when she almost get kill she thinks lizzy save her so she checks the book again in lizzy's room and it spawns a light again.

Zatanna: lizzy thank you so much for saving my life before...

After she close the door something bump the floor and she came back and she got shook because lizzy came back!

Zatanna: oh my god!! Lizzy! you're back!

Lizzy: yes I am zatanna and I miss you also come here...

Zatanna hugs Lizzy tight as she can and they get so emotional Lizzy put her clothes on and they live happy again zatanna tell everything happend to her when Lizzy is gone. They both buy foods happy and live together peacefully.