episode 3

1. The happy life

Lizzy and zatanna are living peacefully in the mountain but they doesn't know someone is watching them which it's lizzy's sister "agatha" agatha is near their house so she can watch them both. Lizzy know agatha is near on their house she wants to visit her but agatha might be angry, but someday Lizzy tries to visit agatha and agatha got shook because she thought she is only the one who are in that mountain Lizzy talks with agatha for too long.

Lizzy: agatha I'm really sorry I was so angry at that time and now I'm giving you a chance to be my sister again.

Agatha: thank you so much Lizzy I missed you so much I never expect this will happen in my life after a few years!!

Lizzy: yes it's  been a years and I wanna show you my family but they're dead...

Agatha: what?! How?..

Lizzy: the aliens ended them I didn't save them I didn't make it I just left the city so I'm not gonna have a much problems

Lizzy tells more to agatha, after that talking Lizzy introduce zatanna on agatha so agatha can know that Lizzy has a best friend like family they teamed together to end someone.

2. The hard mission

They made a mission and that mission is to kill maleficent, Emma frost and invisible woman they're mission will be hard a bit. They go to maleficent's place to end her, Lizzy will attack first and agatha zatanna will hold maleficent's arm to let Lizzy grab maleficent's neck and take her powers but when they did the plan maleficent turns into a black pheonix and tries to burn them 3 but they shield so fast while Lizzy is going to the fire to go inside maleficent's mouth and block the way out of the fire so her body will get burn and she will turn into human then Lizzy grab her neck and takes her powers zatanna and agatha spawn a rope in maleficent's arm so she can't move her hands, maleficent gets angry so there's a fire spawns around them like a wall but they already shield they're body, maleficent turns her fire wall into a wild to stop they're shield and they're shields is stopping so they have to stop the rope and stop lizzy. Lizzy agree and they fly up and do the thing again while Lizzy is getting maleficent's powers zatanna is spawning poisoned spikes on maleficent's hands so she will die slowly while Lizzy is getting her powers. They finally killed maleficent and now the next 1 is Emma frost they go to her place too before they go to her place they feel cold already because Emma frost place is an ice place so they just spawn a jacket and they walk inside a cave where emma frost is living when they go inside Emma frost saw them already and attacks them with ice spike but Lizzy telekinesis the spike and threw it on Emma frost Lizzy accidentally stabs Emma frost, Lizzy grabs Emma's neck and gets her powers but Emma frost turn into an ice which it's her shield she turn lizzy's hands into ice but Lizzy burns the ice in her hands and continue grabbing Emma's neck zatanna and agatha spawns a rope again before Emma spawn a ice spikes Lizzy spawns a dark venom on Emma's mouth to kill her and it works, they're next and last target is invisible woman.

3. The Hider

When they go to invisible woman's place no ones there because invisible woman already know they're going there she threw a blue bolt on agatha and Lizzy gets angry so she made a rune around invisible woman's place so invisible woman are not invisible she's escaping but zatanna block her way and get her with a chain and Lizzy grabs her neck, the runes has a timer the runes has stop and invisible woman turns into invisible again but she forgot that she can't escape zatanna, Lizzy teleport on the way where invisible woman will go so she didn't escape Lizzy stabs invisible woman's chest and grabs her neck to get her powers zatanna and agatha are holding invisible woman's arms so she can't move, they did all they're missions and Lizzy gave them a  powers of Emma invisible woman and maleficent to thank them. And they go back home, Lizzy change the house into a mansion.