My number TWO

Almost choking you gasp for air hungry to breathe. Your body aches, your vision is blurry, and it's hard to breathe.

"What is happening?!" You think to yourself.

A soft hand caresses your forehead. Literally SOFT. Then a soft male voice speaks to you.

"It will take a couple minutes for you to adjust. The transition is never easy. Moving through portals is hard on the body. I haven't had to do it myself in a long time. When you are able to move I have something to help you relax when you are ready.." He says dryly.

You still can't see clearly, but can sense two presences spectating your dismay.

"A portal? What the fuck. This has to be one of those hyper realistic in between dreams I have. Just remain calm, and listen to what they say, and I'll wake up soon. I knew I should have left that mugwort alone.." your thoughts trail off as you feel your muscles tense, and a pricking sensation is felt in your arm. You remain still, and unbothered as you are convinced this is not real.

Wally is caught off guard by the lackluster response to his experimental pricking, and is intrigued.

"Did you feel that?" He asks, and awaits a response.

"I guess you still can't speak yet. I wonder what you are thinking." He talks to himself.

"Hopefully here you won't have to cry anymore. I'll make sure you never will." He says with a smile. With his utensil he drew a small drop of blood from your forearm.

He blinks.

He tastes it.

You begin to move your finger. You touch, and feel the sensation of the hard surface beneath you. However, are still unsure of what it looks like. The room is hard, and there's a slight glow on the wall behind your feet. A figure to your left, and a red glow coming from behind. You utter your first words.

Coarse, with voice cracks you say " h-Ello?"

"That's the most! Your voice! You spoke!!" Wally almost leaped over the table with excitement. He gets closer to his new humans face.

"Can you see me Darling?" He coos.

You can see yellow, and big eyes, but the room is so dark and obstructed you still can't make out anything specific.

"I see.. Light.. The color yellow.. Your eyes.. Why are they so big?" You ask.

"My eyes? That's the first thing you are asking about? How curious! I love you already! I knew you were different. This is going to be so much fun! I am curious myself.. My dear, how are you so calm?" He inquires with a saucy tone.

"Well I have a lot of vivid dreams, some are similar to this but not as vivid. However, I am just accepting this is part of the experience until I wake up. I've had a lot of uncomfortable experiences. So I am just riding the wave." You respond calmly.

Wally is shocked, but this gives him a unique way to manipulate the situation.

"Have you ever fallen asleep, or been knocked unconscious in your other dreams?" He prods.

"Actually yeah! I can even read in my dreams." You exclaim excitedly.

He smirks, and leans into your ear. "We are going to have a wonderful time here. This will be a long one. So no need to rush to wake up. I have so much to show you. Now tell me your name.."

You respond. "I am Y/N, and you?"

"That's the Most!! Your name is lovely! Suits that soft beautiful face too.. My name is Wally. I run the show here. I am in charge. Please respect that. You are my guest, and I have summoned you.." He responds.