FOUR or more.

Your eyes blink open. You feel a fluffy comforter enveloping you, and a squishy mattress below. This was reminiscent of your bedroom. Had you woken up already? Maybe just shut your eyes for another four or five minutes. No. This blanket smells different than your own. The room itself is vibrant and playful. 

Waking up came easier than it did before.

Startled, you sit up and examine the room. It reminds you of a kids show or one of those backrooms you have seen floating around on the internet.

 The air is sweet, and filled with fruity aromas.

"Has the dream continued?" You ask yourself.

It is time to move so your swing your legs over the edge of the bed. Your clothes have since been changed. Now you are rocking a pair of vertical rainbow shorts, and a matching button-down top. They appear to be matching silky pajamas.

Exploration and examination are the priority. It's so vivid and realistic. You want to absorb as much of this before you wake up. This is the longest you have ever been lucid before. It's time to take full advantage of this bizarre world.

In the distance, you hear a flapping sound followed by squeaking.

You freeze. You aren't alone.

Footsteps approach the door.

"Y/N? Are you awake?" Wally's voice echoes from the other side.

Unsure if you should respond you remain silent, and step backward. The floor creaks obnoxiously. Almost as if it were dramatized, and creaked on its own..

Wally opens the door and stares you down.

"Why didn't you answer Y/N? You are awake yet you said nothing." He seemed slightly annoyed but continued to fake a smile.

You break the awkward silence with a response

"I was unsure of where I was, and who was behind the door. Who's bedroom is this?"

Wally smiles.

"It's mine."