FIVE time.

"I hope my bed was comfortable enough. I pride myself in having the best linens."

He said with a wink.

You smile and respond.

"It was so comfortable I thought I was in my own room! Then I saw I was wearing some of the grooviest pajamas I have ever seen!"

Wally looked like he was about to explode with joy.

"You like them!?" He exclaims.

"I love them! I'd totally wear something like this in my waking life!"

You respond happily.

He completely enters the bedroom. This is when you observe his height. He's about four feet tall. No nose, or eyebrows. Bedroom eyes, shiny blue-styled hair. He is wearing a blue cardigan, and long vertical rainbow pants. Quite the character he is.

He continues to get closer to you. Examining the fit of the chosen pajamas.

"What do you think?" You ask.

He beams at you.

"You look like perfection itself! I bet you would look glamorous in rainbow hair too! Ooh! maybe I can find you some earrings!"

"Well, I love fashion. However, I'd like to see more of this place before I wake up so would you please show me around? Even if it's just the house. I want to see as much as I can!" You urged.

Wally once again stifles some laughter.

"As you wish Y/N, but I have a feeling we are going to have plenty of time together."

He takes your hand and leads you out of his bedroom.

(( I know this was short, also I adjusted his height since he's more humanoid. I hope you are enjoying. Also I'm keeping it pretty flirty/fluffy/platonic!! ))