Arylie os- Gifts from ABP to his Jungli..part 2

Hey guys..so thank you for the two readers who had given me suggestions for the next set of gifts..i will try to incorporate in this..

Tattoo

Imlie was in the college canteen with her friends, having her lunch which Kaki Maa had made  so lovingly for her and her friends were having all that madia and junk food..

One of her friends hissed when someone unknowingly hit her with their bag..

G- Oww..ugh..

Im- Nandini kya hua?? Tumhe chot lagi hain kya??

N- Aare nahi..but i just got a Tattoo..so the skin is still bit sore..she showed them the beautiful rose tattoo..

N- Bahut log toh apne boyfriend ka bhi naam tattoo karwate hain..but it is bit too much for my taste..

Imlie was silent she had a wish of getting a tattoo but was scared of needles but she wanted to surprise Aryan so she decided to get a tattoo..on her finger where the engagement ring was put..

Imlie was sure her teeth were all powder for she had been keeping her scream under control by grinding her jaw..man that hurt..but now the important thing how will hide this from Aryan till tomorrow.

She was able to fool the ladies..but Aryan held her hand while sleeping..so this time she decided to sleep sideways and he didn't say anything just hugged her from behind but unknowingly went to entwine his fingers with her..

Im- Ahhhh..she sat with wince..it was like someone was still poking needles on her..

Ar- What happened..he took her hand and saw it bandaged..tumhe chot lagi bataya kyun nahi?? Doctor ko dikhaya?? Is it serious..

Im- ABP..shaant ho jao..surprise tha tumhare liye i got a tattoo of your name..

Ar- Imlie iss sab koi zaroorat nahi thi..now go to sleep..

Imlie was feeling sad she went through this pain only for him to not saying anything..she didn't speak to him the next day..in the night Aryan pulled her closer..

Ar- Naraz ho..

Im- Chodo humko baat nahi karni tumse..

Ar- Oho..my sweet Jungli..i have a surprise for you as well..he started removing his shirt..at first Imlie blushed but then panicked seeing the bandage on his chest..

Im- ABP..tumhe chot lagi hain..bataya kyun nahi..

Ar- Hush jungli..jaise tumne tattoo banwaya tha mere liye..i got one for you as well..after all we 50-50 partners na..

Im- But..tumhe dard hua hoga na..🥺🥺 she kept her finger on the bandage..

Ar- Tumhare liye i am ready to bear any pain..

She kissed his chest and he kissed her hand..she felt so lucky to have gotten such a loving husband..

Getting Dadda released from Jail.

Imlie was sitting in Aryan's cabin looking at the award she had won for being the upcoming youngest talented Journalist..she was happy but she felt like something was missing..and that something was her Dadda..

Even after Malini's truth was revealed he was still in jail for being a Krantikari..and today of all days she missed him terribly..

Ar- Imlie..dekho kaun milne aaya hain..

Im- ABP hum thaq gaye..aur logo se baat nahi karni..

S- Humse bhi nahi karegi Imliya..

Imlie looked up to see her Dadda standing there, he opened his arms and she ran and hugged him tightly..

S- Hum bata nahi sakat hain..aaj kitna garv mehsoos ho raha hain..

Im- Par aap bhar kaise aaye??

S- Aryan babu ne humari bail karwayi..

Ar- Aap log baat kijye mein aata hun..

S- Aryan babu..thank you..aap ne nahi meri beti ko nayi zindagi di hain..usse apne sapne poore karni ki himmat bhi di hain..

Ar- I just gave her direction..baaki saara hardwork issi ka hain..

Imlie smiled as Satyakaam hugged her, she saw Aryan being teary eyed as well.. She got her Dadda back..and he got a father figure in Dadda..

Speaking like her

Aryan was not a jealous person, he loved how Imlie was able to make new friends so quickly..in her he saw the younger version of himself, curious, reckless to a core..but right now he felt jealous..

Being from the same village they could speak to each other on so many things..and have so many insider jokes..he sighed and went away..

Imlie had seen him leaving, she frowned usually he would talk to everyone, it helped him networking..but today he left quickly..he has been doing that a lot along with it talking to her Amma quite often..

Im-(thinks)Kya khichidi paka raha hain yeh ABP..she had went towards their room when she heard Aryan mumbling..

Ar-(talking)Imlie..hum woh tumse kehna chate hain ki..hum tose..prem karat hain..

Im- ABP 😲😲😲 tum humari jisi boli kyun bol rahe ho??

Ar- W..woh..Imlie giggled at his flushed face..she puts her hands around his neck and says..

Im- Hum bhi tumse prem karat hain..ab batao kya kar rahe the tum..

Ar- Woh jab se Madhav aaya hain..i am missing you..i am missing my not friend..and i don't have a problem with you guys being friends..but i want to learn the way you speak..so i can also talk to you..

Im- Aww..ABP..dekho jaise tumhare friends hain jinko sports sab pasand hain..aur hume kuch samajh nahi aata..waise Madhav humara friend hain..hum uske saath Pagdandiya ki baatein kar sakte hain..but i will make sure to include you in our talks as well..

Im- By the way you are too cute speaking like that..so cute..she pinched his cheek..

Going on plane..

Imlie was beyond excited she was finally getting on a plane and going on a trip with Aryan and her family..Blue Kaki had sent the wedding invitation of Preeta and everyone was excited to go except Aryan..

Im- ABP..kya hua hain?? Why so grumpy??

Ar- Mere saara time waste ho jayega due to this wedding..

Im- You can be so unromantic ABP..tumhari pyaari doll ji shaadi hain..

Ar- She is not my doll ji..he leaned towards her and said..meri bas ek Jungli hain..

Im- Anyways i am so excited..and thank you mujhe window seat dene ke liya..Imlie had spent the whole time looking out the window.

And as Aryan predicted it was mostly he and Imlie running around helping with the arrangements..after the wedding was over..Aryan had taken her to see the beautiful palaces, and lake as well..

He loved how she was looking so peaceful, and without tension..he had decided to make these small trips a pattern of their routine..her happiness meant everything to him..

Ps- Hey guys..so you guys didn't give me much options so i wrote my own ideas..anyways please do comment..