Arylie ss- Background stories bonus chapter..part 16 A

Hey guys..so this is a bonus chapter about various scenarios where we get an angry Aryan and Imlie calming him down. Here Imlie didn't misunderstand Aryan..and they are still getting married.

Imlie was helping Narmada getting the discharge papers ready, she had gone to give Arpita some clothes so that she could change, and while she was waiting for Aryan to get ready..Aditya started to irritate her again.

Adi- Tumne baat ki Aryan se?? Sawal pucha??

Im- Aapse ek baat puchni thi aapko reporter kisne banaya..jaise apne yeh file dekh kar..aur apni photo pe cross dekh kar apne decide kar liye that he is culprit and want to take revenge from you.

Im- So, iss logic aap bhi killer hi hain because it was your articles that destroyed Arvind Jiju's reputation..and enraged those men so much so that they killed him.

Im- Now excuse me i will not believe a word you said..she went towards Aryan's room only to have him hold her hand..

Ar- How dare you!! He punched Aditya hard..what the hell are you doing here?? Meri didi ko almost maar ke khushi nahi mili..tumhe..but i won't let you harm anyone else.

Arpi- Aru..kya kar raha hain..pagal ho kya hain?? She tried to pull him away but he still went towards Aditya and grabbed his collar.

N- Aru!! Chod usse..

Ap- Aryan chodo usse..

Im-(pushing him away and cupping his cheek)ABP..and like a switch had been flipped he calms down instantly..sab theek hain..Di theek hain..tum theek ho..mein theek hun.

Im- Don't let Aditya provoke you..you are better than him..

N- Aparna ji i am sorry..Aru ki taraf i am sorry..Aparna nodded and Imlie took Aryan away..as Aditya was left burning in jealousy because she was holding his hand.

The other time Aryan became angry was the way Aditya was behaving during the engagement, and Mehendi function..being a spoil sport..almost slapping Sundar and now taunting them because their lantern was not going up..

Adi- Tch tch..Mr.Rathore lagta hain..iss lantern ko bhi pata hain ki aapka rishta nakli hain..Imlie ko paise se pyaar ho gaya hain ab..islye she chose you..

Ar- Apni bakwass band karo..Imlie is not like jo kisi ek insaan ke saath loyal nahi raha..and Imlie mujhse pyaar karti hain na ki mere paise se..samjhe aap..aur ab aur bakwass ki na..

Im- ABP..putting her hands on his chest..calm down..humara function hain apna mood mat karab karo..lantern theek ho gaya hain..chalo let's wish our togetherness and let it float away.

Imlie smiled like an excited kid as the lantern flew away, but the onlookers were surprised at how much control she had on him..her one word and all his anger vanishes away.

The next time things got serious, when Imlie was getting ready for the marriage ceremony and Aditya had decorated the whole living room with his Imlie's pictures..

Adi- I challenge you Mr.Rathore yeh sab dekh ke Imlie ko humara pyaar yaad aayega..and she will return to me..Aryan was simmering with rage he knew that he would hurt Aditya badly..so he had went away and looked himself in a room..not even bothering to open the door when his di and Mom called.

N- Arpita..jaa Imlie ko bula de..woh hi hain jo isse sambhal sakti hain..

Ps- Hey guys..so next part will have Imlie manoing Aryan..and band bajoing of Aditya..and please do suggest one or two more scenes like in office as well..please do comment.