Arylie fs- I need your trust...part 4

Hey guys..so i know everyone is dreading the separation but it is necessary for the sequel..or if you do not want the sequel i will write an alternative version to this chapter..and there will be no miscarriage.

It has been a week since they found Miss Gudiya/Cheeni nicknamed differently by Aryan and Imlie. Eventhough it was difficult to handle a little baby, but Arylie managed it beautifully.

Imlie was changing Cheeni's diapers when Aryan came and sat next to her, he kept the plate of food and medicine in front of her.

Ar- Imlie..khana khao and dawai bhi lo..

Im- Aare i am changing her diaper phir khana kha lungi..when she completed changing the diaper Aryan picked her up.

Imlie washed her hands and ate the food, while she looked smiling towards Aryan and Cheeni..or his Little Miss Gudiya..

Im- ABP..it has been a week..kisko ka reply nahi aaya hain..regarding the baby.

Ar- Imlie..i wanted to ask you something..should we adopt her??

Im- Do you think we are ready?? I mean i still feel nervous about being a mother..she caressed her stomach and being a mother of two.

Ar- Tum aise kyun baat kar rahi ho jaise tum akeli ho. I am there with you na..and if it feels overwhelming then we can always find a good family for her.

Im- There is also another issue, have you seen the way Maa has been behaving with Gudiya..she doesn't like her being here.

Ar- I know..i cannot believe that she is so easily manipulated by Badi Maa.

Im-(standing up and going close to Aryan) I don't want her to feel like we never loved her, i don't want her to feel angry or feel resentment towards us..or cheeku.

Ar- Don't worry..we will find another family for her.

But truth be told Aryan couldn't bring himself to find a new family for Gudiya, one day Imlie had heard him speaking to Gudiya,

Ar- I know that i should find a forever home for you..but i just cannot bring myself to give you up. Imlie ko nahi pata but i always wanted a little princess..and i got that in you.

Im- Toh Mere aur Tumhare little prince ka kya hoga?? She asked while pouting and rubbing her growing belly.

Ar- All you are equally important to me..

Im- Nice Save Mr.Rathore..she teased him. Why didn't you tell me that you did not want to give her up..

Ar- I just thought it would have been way too selfish of me..and i didn't want to burden you.

Im-(cupping his cheeks)ABP..you can never burden me with your feelings. Besides i too don't want her to leave..so i think we should adopt her..

One Year Later

It has been joyous one year for the Rathore's from legally adopting Cheeni to birth of Cheeku aka Iyan..the mansion was filled with giggles, cackles and sometimes cries as well.

Each and every member of the household was overprotective for both the kids..none more so than Aryan, he would try to micromanage everything..so much so that it sometimes irritated Imlie,

Im- ABP..tum idhaar aao..she dragged him to sofa and gave his laptop.

Ar- Imlie kya??

Im- Tum apna office ka kaam karo, yahan mein, Maa, di aur pura staff hain to take care of Cheeku and Cheeni okay..he nodded pouting.

They took turns taking care of the children, and sometimes trying to spend some freetime with each other too..One day Narmada had asked both of them to go to the temple so that the kids could get God's blessing and also because she had organized a donation in their name as well.

Im- ABP..tumhe itni tension ho rahi hain toh i will drive..

Ar- No thank you..mujhe aur jayada tension ho jayegi tumhari zigzag driving se..he teased..

Im- Fine i will sit with my babies..khadus Akkadbagga..she huffed and sat in the back seat with the kids and Aryan drove to the temple.

Imlie didn't know why she had started to feel restless, she made sure that her kids were properly strapped in..Aryan had looked back just for a second when a truck crashed into them.

The car toppled couple of times, and Imlie was the first to be thrown out of the car since she was trying to protect her kids..the truck driver ran away..leaving the truck..the passers-by had tried to help.

Aryan and Imlie both were going in and out of consciousness and both had only one thought in mind before they fell unconscious was the safety of their kids and Aryan was thinking about Imlie and vice versa...

Ps- Hey guys..this is the last part..i hope you will like it..and i ask again separation is a small element in the sequel..do you guys want it?? Or i should think of an alternative chapter for this..please do comment atleast for this..