Arylie ss- I want you back..part 12

Hey guys..so this is a proper ending if you guys want it or an Epilogue..you guys are so greedy sometimes..dil hi nahi bharta na..🙈🙈..please do comment on it..

Imlie came back smiling, Aryan had given her surprise visit but she knew that he was lying about the meeting he had..she was starting to feel guilty..was she too hard on him?? And what if he really decided she was not worth all of the effort he was putting in..??

Vi- Hey there bestie..he nudged her..kaise tha aapka date..he wiggle his eyebrows..

Im- Shut up Vivek..you have become so cheesy since you also started dating..

Ni- I know right..Nikita came with plate of burger and mayo on the sides..

Im- I cannot believe you can eat all of these and not vomit..

Ni- Well it is not my fault..the little one is wreaking havoc on my palette..she rubbed her belly..she was almost 3 months pregnant and her food cravings were off the charts..

Im- Hey guys..do you think i should go back?? Bechara ABP..he must be feeling lonely without me..

Vi- Yeh bol ki tujhe uski yaad aa rahi hain..😏😏

Ni- I have an idea..why don't you surprise him?? Tumhari next date toh planned nahi hain na..so this time you go and give him a surprise..

Im- But what about you guys..

Vi- Aare yaar Jodhpur is not that far off..besides if you forget us we will barge into your house without warning..

Ni- And Imlie..you also know ki tumhari family Rathore's hain..we know how much you miss them..go..Mom ko hum bata degaye..

Aryan was pacing in his room, it almost half an hour Imlie didn't pick up the video call..he hoped she was alright..although he skeptical about this whole dating thing..but he got to see a new side of Imlie..

She would always wrap an arm around his arm..would always post stories about where they went..and most of all she looked so free and happy without the Tripathi's or anyother problems breathing down her neck.

But he also missed her..it was so difficult to let her go..he would sometimes surprised her with his visits saying he had a meeting there..but he knew Imlie knew the truth..

Arpi- UNB..tu yahan hain..chal koi milne aaya hain tere se..

Ar- Di mere maan nahi hain..please..

Arpi- Chal chup chap..she dragged him outside where he saw Imlie talking to Narmada..he quickly dashed towards her and hugged her tightly..

Ar- Tum na ek number ki jungli ho..mere phone nahi utha rahi thi..video call bhi pick nahi kiya..so bad you are..

Imlie blushed as Narmada and Arpita gave them teasing looks and left..after that she too hugged him tightly..

Im- I wanted to give you surprise..and also tell you that i have decided to come back..that is if you want that..

Aryan only smiled and picked her up and twirled her around, she giggled as he put her down and said..

Ar- I missed you so much..

Im- I missed you too..

The whole day she was busy with the ladies telling her what all she had missed..and how much the staff missed her too..she could feel Aryan's gaze on her as well..

After dinner she was feeling nervous to go back to her room..but still she went there..everything was the same..maybe it was her that had changed..

She gasped when Aryan hugged her from behind..the one thing she had learnt during her dates with Aryan was that he was a very touchy feely person..in the public he would maintain distance..but behind closed doors was a different story..

He was nipping at her neck and he asked her..

Ar- Tell me the real reason you decided to come back??

Im- I was really missing you..and i was scared that you would think that it is just too much effort..and decide to actually move on..

Ar- Imlie..i would never do that to you..he turned her around and made her look towards him..you are very special and very important to me..i didn't even realize when i fell in love with you..

Im- You love me??😲😲

Ar- Yes..i love you so much..she hugged him happily and replied with an I love you too..

Ar- Since when??

Im- Woh..i think i started to have feelings for after the weather incident..but then everything went down hill..

Ar- Thank you for giving us a second chance..now come sleep otherwise you sleep standing up only..she laid on the bed..and Aryan on the sofa..so that she didn't feel nervous..

Im- ABP..come here na..

Ar- Are you sure??

Im- Yes..

He laid next to her and no one said anything..when Imlie turned towards him and kissed his cheek..he looked at her with barely controlled desire..with out of the blue bold move she straddle him and kissed him hard..

Never one to give up quickly he held her waist and made her lie down and this time with him on top of her..they roamed their hands on each other's bodies..pulling each other as close as possible..

After making out for few minutes that looked at each other and the desire to mark each other finally triumphed..the room was filled moans and giggles..and even the moon felt shy intruding in their moments so it hid behind clouds..giving them their privacy..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you loved it..and sorry i am just not able to write steamy like other awesome writers in the fandom..but i hope you have enjoyed it..please do comment..