Prologue

September 1st, 2001, and it started off like any other day. Twin Towers, the Pentagon, a grassy field, and the White House. The South Tower only lasted 56 minutes. Flight 11, Flight 93, Flight 175, and Flight 767. 343 first responders out of 2,996 people had died that day. It changed the rules of the airport security. This affected the world, it changed many lives, and the attacks caused a war. 

The war lasted from October 7th, 2001 to January 28th, 2019. There were 9 hijackers in total not including the 2,977 victims. "The United States of America will use all our resources to conquer this enemy. We will rally the world. We will be patient. We'll be focused, and we will be steadfast in our determination. This battle will take time and resolve, but make no mistake about it, we will win." This quote was stated by the US President Bush, who was the president at the time of the terriost attacks. 

In a speech addressing congress and the nation, President Bush had said, "Our war on terror begins with al Qaeda, but it does not end there. It will not end until every terrorist group of global reach has been found, stopped and defeated." On September 25th, 2001, the defence secretary at the time, Donald Rumsfeld had announced the anti-terror campaign. He named it the "Operation Enduring Freedom," which Donald says will take years to fight. It wasn't until the following day, that the Saudi Arabia ends the diplomatic ties with the Afghanistan's Taliban government.