Chapter 7

"It's complicated," mom said. 

"What are you talking about? This man is up to something, and you know. But you won't tell me anything! I am 17 years old! I just got my G2, and I have a part time job. You treat me like an adult, but you won't tell me anything or everything about on why the man was after me," I said frustrated. 

"I know. I know. But I don't think that you ready just yet for the information," mom said. "It's for the best."

"It's not for the bus. I want to know and I have the right to know," I said. "And at this point, you already said too much. So, you might as well just tell me." Mom shook her head no. "Please. Just tell me!" 

"Fine," mom said. 

As mom was telling me all of the information on why the man was really coming after me, and that the man that was in the parking lot of the arena was connected. I was also shocked by the fact that mom said that the two men wanted to kidnap me. But mom didn't tell me why they wanted to kidnap me though. I was really hoping that I was dreaming all of this, but I wasn't dreaming all of this. When mom finally left, I was left to sit on my bed, and I was really hoping that the men were able to get put into jail forever. But I was really hoping that they remained in prison.