Chapter 2

Once we got to the school, we were able to get to our own lockers. We luckily weren't late for school. The questions lasted like 10 minutes. After being done at my locker, I went straight to my first classroom of the day. Once I got to my first period classroom, I was able to find my favorite desk, and I sat down. There wasn't any students that were in the classroom. I took my book out, and I started to read it, when there was a loud bang. Then, there was another bang, and another bang. It was loud. 

There was a bunch of screaming and yelling. I ran over to the classroom door. I opened the door, and people were running into the classroom from both left and right. After I allowed five more people into the classroom, I closed the door, locked it, turned the light off, and I went over to the teacher's desk. I hid under the open part of the teacher's desk. I pulled the teacher's chair in, so that it won't look suspicious. We sat like this for 40 minutes, and it felt like a long time. I could still hear gunshots. It went silent. But then, there was a loud bang on the classroom door. Some kids screamed in response, and the gunmen then started to laugh. The laugh was dark and it was creepy. 

This caused some of the kids to cry. But then, I could hear the gunmen trying to kick the door down. Everyone in the room started to scream and cry. I could hear the door give out, and the gunmen walking into the classroom, where my classmates were now screaming, and crying very loudly. 

"SHUT UP!!" The gunmen yelled. "Everyone. Get up, and follow me. I SAID NOW!!"  I could hear everyone get up, and I could hear everyone walk out of the room. "KEEP ON MOVING!!" They got further away. 

I remained in the room. Underneath the teacher's desk. After 10 minutes, I peeked out of the teacher's desk, and I saw nothing. There wasn't anyone in the room. I started to slowly get out of the teacher's desk, there wasn't anything that I could see. As I was walking towards the classroom door, I could hear people coming down the hallway. I started to back away from the door, quickly and quietly. I almost got to the teacher's desk, when I saw a group of police officers with large guns.