{𝐓𝐰𝐨} 𝐊𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇxᴛʀᴀᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ...

     𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 that the first real day of classes at Welton was stressful, would've been an understatement

     𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 that the first real day of classes at Welton was stressful, would've been an understatement. It was barely the middle of the day and Evan already had a stack of unmanageable homework assignments piling up into a heaping pile, waiting for the long night that Evan would have to throw herself into and stay up hours late to finish the mountain of homework.

"How's the first day back treating you?" Evan turned to see Neil, jogging to catch up with her. The two fell into the same pace as they walked through the old hallways of Welton to their next class.

"Hey Neil." Evan grinned, greeting her friend. "I gotta say, I think they've amped up their game. This'll be a rough few weeks, drowning in assignments."

"Classic Hell-ton, first day assignment load." Neil chuckled. "Where are you off to now?" He asked, turning his attention to the paper schedules in hand.

"English, with that new teacher we've got this year." Evan responded, checking down at her schedule.

"Me too. Hopefully he's better than our last." Neil shrugged.

"One can hope." Evan chuckled and the two walked into the class.

Evan and Neil took a seat at desks that were somewhat close to each other, and leaned back, seeing as their new teacher wasn't currently present in the room at the time.

As the boys in the class filed into the classroom, Evan got a good glance around the room, smiling at the sight of her friends.

Todd timidly walked into the classroom, taking in his surroundings. The Anderson boy felt his heart begin to race, and his palms anxiously sweat at the sight of seeing most of the people in the class were friends, or at least acquaintances.

Todd shuffled over to a desk nearer towards the front and glanced around, wondering if it was alright of him to take a seat there, as he drowned in his social stress and overthinking. His eyes darted over to the girl sitting in a desk next to the one he was pondering over.

Evan glanced up to see the timid boy and his heart jumped when he noticed he must have looked like a starring fool. Todd gave her a small shy smile and quickly sat down at the desk. Evan smiled back and was right about to try and speak to the obviously anxious boy when she felt a hand tap on her left shoulder. She turned to her right and grinned up at the equally smiley boy standing above her.

"Hello, Charlie." She chuckled.

"Hi Darling." Charlie winked, flirtatiously, then kneeling down by Evan's desk to be at eye level with her.

"Dalton, you flirt." Evan rolled her eyes.

"Only for you, Princess." Charlie grinned, earning a push from Evan.