{𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞} 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ...

        𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 only girl at Welton had its ups and downs

        𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 only girl at Welton had its ups and downs. But one of the things Evan loved about it, secretly, were the showers. As silly as it seemed and sounded, the showers were a little piece of heaven Evan was able to enjoy.

No parents banging on the door telling her to hurry up or that she was wasting the water, amping up the water bill. She got a whole big bathroom all reserved to herself.

It had been an extra one, that had been reserved for Evan once she came to Welton, her being the only girl, it seemed proper fit that she have a private one. All to herself, hot showers, a lock, sinks, fresh towels, and everything.

Evan threw on a simple outfit that was much more comfortable than the Welton uniform she'd been in all day. She slipped on a blue-ish gray fitted long sleeve, almost turtleneck style shirt, with a pair of simple black trousers.

Evan quickly dried her hair and stepped out of the warm bathroom, making her way to the lounge room where her study group would be. Evan began to walk through a doorway when her shoulder collided with another, she stepped back to let the person through glanced up, seeing it was only Todd who was seemingly on his way back from the showers as well.

"Oh, hey Todd." She greeted.

"Hi." Todd said with a small smile. As different as they were, Todd felt an odd sense of safety around the girl. Evan knew Todd probably had heard about her reckless reputation but liked that he'd never once seemed to judge her like most who didn't know her.

"So, what did you think about your first day at Welton? Or should I say Hell-ton?" Evan asked with a light chuckle. Todd chuckled back and nodded.

"It was good. A bit difficult. Mr. Keating sure was interesting." Todd said in a quiet voice. "W-what did you, uh, think?" He asked a bit timidly.

"I've never had a teacher that made a first impression like Keating did. Should be an interesting year with him." shrugged Evan. "I don't s'pose I ever had a teacher as odd and downright intriguing as him at my old school."

"At Henley?" Asked Todd, having heard about the girl's school.

"At any of my old ones." Sighed Evan. "I dunno if you've already caught wind of it, but I've bounced around different schools. That's why I'm here at Welton."

"Oh." Todd spoke. "Is it good, though? I-I mean do you- well, do you like it? Here at- at Welton I mean." He stuttered slightly.

"Well, all my best friends are here. So yeah, I'd say it's pretty good." Evan shrugged. The two walked up, nearing closer to Todd and Neil's dorm room. "You coming to the study group tonight?" Evan asked.