{𝐒𝐢𝐱} 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ....

     𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐙𝐄𝐃 into Neil and Todd's dorm, only to see Todd sitting on his bed, scribbling in his notebook thoughtfully

"Hey, Evan." He smiled.

"Hey. Is Neil out?" She asked.

"Yeah, he'll be back soon if you'd like to wait here for him." Todd said, welcoming the girl in.

"Sure that'd be great" Evan smiled. "What're you working on over there?" She asked. Todd shifted over on his bed, making room for her to come sit down. She took a seat next to him and glanced over.

"Just Keating's assignment." Todd shrugged and sighed.

"Any luck?" She asked.

"Not really." Todd sighed. "You?"

"None so far." Evan shrugged. "Well I wouldn't worry, I'm sure our inner poet will unleash itself sometime soon. Or we'll just fail." Evan joked, earning a laugh from Todd.

In walked Neil, grinning ear to ear.

"Hey, the man of the hour. What's up?" Evan smiled. Neil grinned even wider and tossed Todd and Evan a small flyer.

"Found it!" Neil exclaimed.

"Found what?" Todd asked.

"What I wanna do. Right now. It's really really inside of me." Neil said with passion.

"A midsummer nights dream?" Evan read from the flyer.

"What is that?" Todd asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's a play, dummy!" Neil chuckled.

"Well I know that! But what does it have to do with you?" Todd chuckled.

"They're putting it on at Henley Hall. Open tryouts!" Neil said, eyes glittering.

"Yeah? So?" Todd asked.

"So! I'm gonna act!" Neil exclaimed jumping up onto his bed leaving Evan and Todd, side by side gazing up at him. "Yes! Yes! I'm gonna be an actor! Ever since I remember I've wanted to try it! I even tried going to summer auditions last year but of course my father wouldn't let me. For the first time in my whole life I know what I wanna do. And for the first time... I'm gonna do it!" Neil exclaimed, tossing some paper into the air. Evan chuckled, standing up.

"Whether my father wants me to or not! Carpe diem!" Neil shouted, sweeping Evan off of her feet and spinning her in the air. Evan squealed and threw her head back in a laugh.

"Neil!" She laughed heartily.

"Neil Neil hold on. How are you gonna be in a play if your father won't let you?" Todd quizzed.