Untitled Part 53

Chapter 281: Unwanted Plan (5)

Even if I rubbed my eyes and looked again, Park Deokgu was still screaming in the square.

I was embarrassed to find him here, but the way he screamed with his fists clenched was even more embarrassing.

"The imperial people are the owners of the Empire! Think carefully! Who has the sovereignty of the Empire?"

"Isn't that the Emperor?"

"No! Absolutely not! The Empire only exists because of you! The sovereignty of the Empire belongs to the imperial people! All power must come from the imperialists to be the right country! No matter how much power the Emperor has, what can he do without you?!"

"T... That's right! That's right!!"

'What is this...?'

Someone in the crowd cheering eagerly also looked familiar to me.

'Ahn Ki-mo?'

He looked no better than an imperial commoner, but if you peeled off the magic that surrounded him, you would surely get a familiar figure.

It was not just Ahn Ki-mo.

Blue guild employees, who I could only recognize by their faces, began to appear.

Several people were already screaming and instilling an uplifting sense within the surrounding atmosphere.

"From the very beginning, Goddess Benigore has said that everyone living on this continent is equal! Just think about it! Dear Imperial people! Is this Empire truly equal under the protection of the Goddess Benignore? Think again! This unlearned, ignorant guy also had to send his beloved family to the demons of poverty and hunger!"

"Gosh..."

"Oh..."

"In my daily life, I'd like to think that it is fortunate to be able to eat corn porridge! The thieves in the imperial palace celebrate every day with alcohol and meat! What nonsense is that?!"

"That's right!"

"Politics for the imperial people, by the imperial people, in the Empire! That's what this country needs right now. We need to enlighten ourselves to get what we want! We need to remind the self-proclaimed noble blood that despises us that the owners of the Empire are the imperial people!"

"That's right!"

"Of course! Absolutely! We have to fight! We have to realize that even stupid guys with nothing learned like us can do something for the Empire!"

"W-What can we do?!"

"Anything dear comrades can do! First, quickly get one of the books here! Our Hyung-nim, no, it's a book written by someone who is with us!"

"But... Isn't this treason against the imperial family?"

"Treason against the imperial family! Those imperial noble blood are the ones rebelling against Goddess Benigore! Are you saying we can't even read books like this? I'm not armed or spitting directly in front of the Emperor, so why would we be charged with treason? The Empire is not the Emperor's, but of the imperial people, and the Goddess! Are you saying that a country that prevents you from reading books really seems normal? If that seems normal, run to the lord right now and reveal my sins! I will be proud to sacrifice for democracy!"

"L-Long live democracy!"

"Long live the Democratic Fighter!"

"My name is Bark Teoku! Democratic Fighter Bark Teoku!"