Untitled Part 133

Chapter 397: Regressor Instruction Manual (3)

'Is this possible? Something like this... is it really possible?'

I couldn't help but question it.

It's true that when I first heard it, it left a bad taste in my mouth.

In the middle of the battlefield, moving under orders was virtually impossible.

We didn't know when or where something could happen that would cause a battle to take place.

Not only did the situation change every minute, but there were also factors outside of the commander's range of predictions that frequently occurred.

A, which was the destination, the location might have to be moved, and the possibility of a stray arrow or magic falling on the point marked with the coordinates couldn't be ruled out either.

It's understandable to build a camp in large-scale battles while moving troops into units, but I had never seen or heard of giving such a situation to individuals.

That's why I wasn't happy.

Even if the Goddess's Mirror could be used to see the battlefield with a wide field-of-view, the responsibility to respond to fell on me.

After entering the first operation, it was still sluggish, and I didn't like it.

However, after a short period, I had to admit that it was beyond my imagination when I opened the box.

'This doesn't make sense.'

I thought I could do it alone by merely marking the coordinates of a route or place, which would allow them to place weapons wherever I needed them.

However, setting targets and paying attention to details was another problem.

There was a limit to human brains' capacity, which meant there was a limit to the number of information humans could visually accept and judge.

Not only were they unable to see everything clearly, but there wasn't enough time to organize the information as well.

If my movements were slow, I would be able to accept them, but to respond to his speed was close to impossible for normal humans.

'I have special eyes, Hyunsung-ssi.'

Maybe this was what he meant by saying that.

What he was doing was not something an ordinary human could do. No gamesman or military officer I knew of could pull off what he was doing.

My internal evaluation continued to pile up.

When I first met him, I just thought he was just quite useful.

The same person who left a mediocre impression on me was now an indispensable friend and a brother who led me.

I wondered where the hell that genius was hiding in the first round.

Saving him by wielding my sword in the tutorial dungeon was the best thing I did in the first and this round.

'Enemy!'

I could see archers pulling arrows in front of me, but I didn't really need to move.

The coordinates would be taken right away anyway.

As expected, I could see the signal coming in right away.

-C point is 321.12.

"Noted."

Although the barrier was thick, he still charged on.

'I can get through.'

A big man with a huge shield and ax swung his weapon at me.