Chapter 328: Us in the Black World (1)

In fact, it was Lee Jihye's words that made me doubt.

'I am not sure about the relationship between the two of you, but think carefully if she's someone you could really trust. No matter how I think about it, it's a minus that she helped others in a crucial situation. And it was none other than Jin Qing, the demon summoner. I'm not saying this just to reduce our rivals. I'm just really worried. People who are good at backstabbing get backstabbed in strange situations. That's a common cliché.'

She said that right after I said that it was Yuno Kasugano who had let Jin Qing go.

Of course, she was not wrong.

However, I couldn't agree with the saying that the one who was good at backstabbing would be backstabbed, but in Yuno Kasugano's case, I couldn't help but mull this over.

No matter how I was to think about it, it was true that meeting with her was arbitrary.

Of course, there was an inaccessible safety device between Kasugano and me. However, even so, I had to avoid letting my guard down.

It was a bit different, but like the famous line that was popular somewhere, if you didn't believe it in the first place, you wouldn't be betrayed.

Probably, Yuno Kasugano was also anxious because she could tell the suspicion in my face.

There was no way that Yuno Kasugano, who was more sensitive to the atmosphere than others, couldn't notice the temperature difference.

As I set the mood and looked straight ahead, she continued to speak again with a visibly nervous face.

"I didn't have time to explain because the master was down at the time. It's hard to understand, but at least my actions... please know that it was for you."

I already knew that.

However, the problem was that she couldn't explain what kind of future she saw.

If it were a convincing story, I would be able to nod...

"I can't remember anything. I must have seen the future with my own eyes, but I can't remember it as if there's a haze. Really. Please believe me."

This situation was a problem.

Of course, I wanted to give more credit to the possibility that her words were true.

She was also the one who had confessed her sins right after I woke up, and she even said she would take any punishment sweetly. It made no sense for her to plot something like this and still accept punishment.

If I looked at Yuno Kasugano, who came every day before I could organize my own thoughts and said that she had made a mistake, the probability of thinking something different seemed to be infinitely close to zero.

However...

'No. There is no need to doubt. If I don't believe in her, nothing can be solved anyway.'

Although there were risks, it was also true that this problem could not be solved without trusting Kasugano.

It would be natural to hold on to a string of suspicion, but for now, it would not be bad to think about the premise that Kasugano's words were true.

"Are you sure you have seen the future?"

"Yes. It's not the black world. Neither is it the past. That's for sure. What I saw must have happened in the future. It seemed to be after a lot of time passed from now..."

"What exactly does it mean to be in danger...?"

"I don't know what to explain. Should I say that your life is in danger? Or should I express that the position or situation of the master is in danger... I'm not even sure about that. Shortly after seeing that future with my own eyes, I tried several times to check it out, but it didn't seem like a lie. I'm really, really sorry."