Untitled Part 134

Chapter 398: Regressor Instruction Manual (4)

'No way.'

"C-point 321.12."

-Done.

"C-point 321.69."

-Done.

'Is that guy for real?'

I had no choice but to open my mouth while the battle was going on.

Even though my irises were already moving as fast as they could, it was still difficult to follow.

I had already reached my limit.

I wanted to praise myself for what I had done so far, but I couldn't.

The war situation was continuously changing, and the information I received continued to change with it.

It's too ridiculous.

It was disconcerting to see him carry out orders easily that would've already been difficult to achieve for others.

He was so fast that I had to modify the route in real-time.

'Damn.'

The problem was that I thought whenever I felt like I had adjusted to it, I made mistakes that made things worse.

I shouldn't have put in the wizard or the priest.

I knew he could move a little faster, but assisting Kim Hyunsung going with the flow was not easy on its own.

There was a limit to continuously injecting him into an allied position and replacing buffs.

I was somehow able to block the falling magic or placed warriors in advance to clear the way.

I felt like my ability wasn't enough to be of adequate help.

'The details part is unreasonable.'

A situation in which other support types other than replaceable buff, magic, or divine power was made available for him was unreasonably unlikely.

I thought he would have moved much more comfortably than now if he had support from unique characteristics with heroic-grade or legendary-grade attributes.

Kim Hyunsung's output could still be improved.

I was worried that I was restricting his movements.

I liked the idea that I could help him out, but drawbacks inevitably occurred while Kim Hyunsung received my orders.

"You can slow down. Take care of your stamina."

-Okay.

'Okay, let's take a break...'

-Gasp!

-This crazy monster! Die! Stop it! Don't let him come up!

-Don't spare magic and arrows. You only need to get one shot. Just one shot!

'I told you to slow down, this bastard...'

-Shut up and pull the string! Don't'let him come up... Gasp!!!

-Ahhhhhhhhh!

-The enemy is one! The enemy is one!

"Slowly down, this mean motherfucker!"

-What are the warriors doing...

-Magic! Stop it with magic! With magic! Ahhhhhhhhh!

"Thank you, Hyunsung."

-No problem.

'I told you to slow down. You got excited, fuck.'

It felt like my head would burst open just by assisting Kim Hyunsung while he was moving with excitement.