the kiss

JoeysP.O.V
they are having try outs for the school play i think i will try. maybe daniel will also try out.
"my name is joey graceffa" i started my monolouge. after i was done i searched the crowd for daniel. my eyes spotted him clapping and mouthing something. i went into the audience to watch his try out. he chose a romace monologe and right when he said first kiss he looked straight at me. our eyes met and i gazed at him.
after school
"joey wanna hang today" "sure" i smiled wide as my heart thumped. "lets check the cast list" we headed over too the crowded paper.
prince: Joey Graceffa
captive: Daniel Preda
my eyes widened the prince kisses the captive at the end. i looked at daniel he was smirking. we went to grab our scripts "um boys before you go you too are supposed to kiss at the end is that alright?". "yah" daniel answered for both of us.
at daniels
we were flipping through the scene's when we came to the last one. "come here" he grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. it was pure bliss also passionate. while we were kissing he licked my bottom lip wanting me to open my mouth. i did and he shoved his tongue in my mouth licking everywere. the need to breath became to much as i pulled away. "not to bad graceffa" he smirked "not to bad yourself" i smiled.