youtube?

Joeys P.O.V
I was on my laptop looking at pictures of totoro. Daniel came bursting through the door. "Joey go to google and type in youtube" i did as i was told. "What is it" i cocked my head to the side. "A site wear you can make video's and post them were people all around the world can see them its new" he said pulling a camera out of his pocket. "What are we gonna film" i asked eyeing the camera. " we are gonna film a video were we tell people about us" he said propping the camera on a chair. "I already made a channel called joey and daniel" he sighned in. "Lets start". We started talking.
After filming
"Im gonna go edit" and with that daniel ran out. I heard a knock at the door it was hard. I opened it and saw my dad but he dident look like himself. He was walking funny and slurring his words. "Dad you know what happens when your drunk" i started getting scared. "Shut up you worthless faggot" he smacked my jaw. Tears were welling in my eyes as i saw the look of anger on daniels face. "Joey are you ok" he ran in and hugged me. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" daniel screamed. "WHO ARE YOU TO TALK TO ME" my dad yelled back punching daniel. "Dad stop" he pushed daniel off me and kicked my stomach. "Please".