the park

Joeys P.O.V
I promised daniel i would go to the park with him today. I really dont want to go but i cant just break the promise. Ill have to suck it up it will only be for like an hour right?. "Joey come on" daniel yelled from the kitchen. "i cant move remember" i say back with a little sass. "Oh right sorry" he says quietly running up the stairs and picking me up. He walks down the stairs and puts me in the wheel chair. I see a picnic basket in his hands along with a blanket. "Ready?" He asks picking up the supplies. "Ready as ill ever be" i smile while he pushes the chair out the door. I can see the park clearly from here since it was right across the street. We walk-er daniel walks as he pushes my wheel chair down the stone path. We get to the spot and daniel laid down the blanket. He picked me up again and sat me down onto the blanket. We started to eat he fed me while also eating himself. "I feel so useless like a burden" i say quietly daniels head snaps up. "Your not useless you keep me happy you keep everyone around you happy joey just cause you cant phisically move dosent mean your useless dont ever think that" he caresses my cheek. "I love you".
.
Its been awhile hasent it im really sorry i started school and have sports and its really hard to update all the stories i have frequently