Chapter 4

As Manik entered the house after bidding off some of the villagers who had come to him with their issues, he sat beside his mother on her charpai as he always did before going off to his room for the night.

"Nandini, mera dudh lana," his mother called out, getting a meek ji in answer before she enquired, "Aur phir ab kya hua hain gaon main?"

(Nandini, bring the milk.)
(And then, what happened in the village?)

"Kuch nahi maa. Bas woh iss saal kam barish ki vajah se zyada fasal nahi uggi aur kamai nahi hui gaon walo ki. Issilye iss baar kam tax ki mang karne aaye the. Hum samajhte hain unke dukh ko aur adha tax maaf kiya hain," Manik replied, his eyes shifting to his wife as she came out of the kitchen with a glass of warm milk for his mother.

"Nothing, Maa. Actually, due to low rainfall, there were no crops and as a consequence they couldn't earn much. That's why they wanted the taxes to be low this time. I understand their pain. So, I had reduced it by half amount.)

She wore a plain pink churidar, enhancing her every curve, the dupatta veiling her head along with her chest. A small bindi was placed in the centre of her forehead, covered slightly with a sheen of sweat from working in the kitchen for hours, while some vermilion filled her partition. She looked simple yet beautiful. Manik observed her every move slyly while his mother spoke about random things happening in their neighbourhood. The sound of her wedding bangles as she worked around felt like a melody to his ears, like it did every night and he just couldn't wait for when they would be alone.

After half an hour, Manik bid his mother a good night before walking off to his room. Nandini was already there, patting Mahir to sleep. Locking the door behind him, he went to her side of the bed, silently asking her to scoot over. As she made space for him, he blew off the candles and laid down beside her, placing his arm around her waist.

Nandini's eyes closed as she felt his lips on the arch of her neck, pressing open mouthed kisses while his fingers grazed her arm, her chuda before interlacing their fingers over her belly. She winced in pain, her hold on his hands tightening as his teeth nibbled on her soft skin, leaving behind red marks while Manik's hands pulled up her kameez, unhooking her bra and baring her breasts just enough to take hold of one of the soft flesh. She whimpered as he fondled it with a firm and harsh grip almost painfully, his fingers rolling and tugging at the nipple.

"Idhar muh kar," he ordered in her ear and she turned around, facing him. The moment she did, his mouth wrapped around her lush bossom. Her nails dig in his shoulder in pain as his teeth bite on the nipple before frantically rolling around his tongue. He further pushed up her kameez, his mouth shifting to the other breast, leaving behind a trail of his saliva while his hand pulled down her legging past her knees.

(Turn around.)

Nandini softly cried in pain, her eyes tearing up as her back arched and her frail body was unable to take in two of his long fingers as he dug them deeply in her vagina. His thumb pressed up against her sensitive clit, oblivious to her pain before he started rolling it around over and over, the sloppy wet sounds the only sound in the silence.

As wetness started to seep in from between her legs, Manik pulled out his fingers and took off his lower. She sucked in a breath as he wrapped her leg around his waist and lined his thick cock over the entry before he pushed himself entirely in her small and tight pussy, her eyes tearing up in pain.

His hand wrapped around her hair, pulling up her face and taking her lips in his while their bodies slipped against each other as he started to move in and out of her. His hand felt her every curve before his fingers dug in the soft swell of her ass as he pulled her closer and then thrusted in roughly, swallowing her painful cry with his lips. Her hand tightened around his shoulder as his lips traced every curve of her mouth, their tongues tangling and saliva mingling while his thrusts increased as his pace increased.