☆ C ~ XXIV ~ My favorite night ❣️💕

Word Count: 1191

POV (point of view): Third person

HI OKAY, IM GONNA DO WHAT IVE PROMISED IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS AND HAVE GIVEN SMALL BITS OF IN SAID CHAPTERS SO UHM, ENJOY, SORRY IF ITS SHITTY, IM NOT THE BEST AT WRITING THIS SORT OF THING =)

----
February 14th, 2013

"Henrryyyy" Y/n called out through the empty lab, looking for his boyfriend.

"In here sweetheart." Henry called back, equally as loud and stuck a hand through the door of the closet he was in currently.

Y/n smiled and made his way over, wrapping his arms around Henry once he got to the closet.

"Missed me?" Henry joked, continuing to organize things on the shelves.

"Lots actually.." Y/n mumbled, kissing Henry's neck.

"Oh? Didn't know being away from me for more than a day would affect you so much." Henry smiled, moving a hand to hold one of Y/n's that was attached to his waist.

"Oh it had a huge affect on me, I don't think I'll be able to be alone for the next couple days.." Y/n sighed into Henry's neck, pulling him closer.

"Sounds lovely." Henry nodded, finishing organizing and walking the two backwards out of the closet.

"Hey uhm, so you know what day it is, right?" Y/n let go of Henry as he turned around, still holding his hand though.

"Mhm, Valentine's Day. Why, are you too impatient to wait until later tonight?" Henry teased.

"Uh, kinda but that's not what I'm trying to get at. I wanted to take you somewhere, if you're not too busy." Y/n shrugged, trying to not smile like an idiot.

"I'm kinda busy but I'll push that aside so you can do your thing." Henry smiled, nodding a bit.

"You don't have to, it can wait if you have things to do-"

"Let's go."

--

"So where are you taking me in the valley?" Henry asked, looking around at the sleeping dinosaurs through the 'safety' of the Gyrosphere.

"You know the place so it isn't much of a suprise." Y/n shrugged, going the usual route to the one river.

Henry didn't really respond, just nodding a bit which Y/n didn't really notice since he was focused on not waking the dinosaurs or crashing into anything. Eventually though, they got to the river and Y/n helped Henry out of the Gyrosphere, leading him over to sit by the river.

"Any specific reason you wanted to bring me here?" Henry asked, leaning against Y/n a bit.

"I dunno, it's just kind of a special place for me, not sure about you but I know that we both at least like being here so uh yeah." Y/n chuckled, staring at the water that reflected the night sky.

"I like it, I honestly wish we came here during the night, it's really pretty. Like something else here.." Henry sighed, making sure to mumble the last bit.

"Well if we weren't both that busy with work then I'd gladly take you here more often, I'm just happy I got you on a good day to bring you." Y/n kissed Henry's hand before brining it back down to rest on the grass.