chapter 2

Raavi Pov

I look at myself in the mirror for last time. White blazer, hair tied in neat bun, my favorite accessories gifted by my Chaand. My watch, neck piece, bracelet, earrings, rings all are gifted by him. He always love to see me in this accessories. 

Taking my tablet, and office bag I left my room. I reach the dinning table looking at my phone. I am so engrossed in looking at phone that I bumped into someone. I look up and bear standing there rubbing his face.

Bear: is this way to wish your elder brother.

Raavi: sorry bear I don't noticed you.

"When do you have time to see your family"

I turn to see the person. It was coco . Elder brother of mine and bear bro. Meet my elder brother. Coco aka Virat Sharma, Bear aka Raj Sharma. I am very found of giving nicknames to people. So every close one is given nicknames by me. 

Raavi: its not like that coco.

Coco: so how it is?? care to explain.

I look away. I don't have answer for this. Since the day my Chaand left. I distanced myself from every person in my life. My family try their best to talk with me but I didn't gave them time in this 2 years.

Bear: bhai we will talk about this later. First let our baby sis to eat her breakfast.

Here came my Saviour. My bear. He always recure me from my family questions. He respect my decision. Bear drag me to the dinning room where dad are sitting there. I didn't gave him nickname because I never got good name for him. 

Dad: good morning kids

Expect me my brothers wish him. How can my morning be good without him. My dad eyes fell on me and I can see disappointment in his eyes. They want me to happy and live my life like a normal person but it is very hard for me. 

Dad: come Raavi and have our breakfast with us. 

His voice was concerned one. My dad really love and care for me. He never left me alone in my hard time. Without say anything I sat beside my dad who care my head with love. 

Dad: see I have made your favorite breakfast. 

It was pancakes with honey and Caramel sauce. My dad served me my food with smile on his face. Everyone has smile on their face when ever they are with me in hope that one day I will also smile. Since 2 years I haven't smile. He took my every emotions with him. 

Bear: come on don't think much and eat fast. Or I am here to eat your pancakes. 

He said and was about to take my plate when I kept my fork on his hands. 

Bear: let me eat. You are already very fat.

Raavi: leave it. Its mine.

I can never leave my pancakes. It my favorite food but my bear love to irritate so see what he is doing. Our staring game was going on that who will eat it. We didn't notice when Coco took mine and bear's pancakes in his plate. 

Bear: bhaiiiii

He groan in irritation.

Coco: what bhai?? You both ever fighting so I thought to end it by eating it.

Bear: I will complain when Preeti Bhabhi will come back.

Coco: and I will complain to your wife so behaving like a child. 

My both Bhabhi's has went to their parents. My both brothers are married but still behave like kids. I look at my dad who are looking at us with love.  I know he is missing my mom who also left me us alone.

Raavi: I have leave now. Bye everyone

Before anyone can say I left the place. It is really difficult for me to see my family because of me. Everything happened inside wasn't normal. It was their act to make me smile. See I said that they are trying their best for me.

I walk to my car. Opening the car door I sat inside and let my tears flow. I look at front where his photo was smiling at me. My Chaand. I care the his photo the way I use to do before. 

" Don's cry. I don't like tears in your brown eyes."

I smile remembering his words. He loves everything about me. The day we meet was in hospital. I was pale with no beauty but still he fell for me. I was scared to love him but he made me fall for him. Everything was so beautiful then why did you left me??

Taking a deep breathe I smile at him. Yes I smile but this smile this from him. I started the car. With lot for thoughts running in my head I reach my office. Not mine its our office. My Chaand has built this company with his hard work and before leaving he gave me all this. And I can't leave this. This company has it memory, our memory together.

I reach the my cabin actually it was his cabin. I sat on his chair feeling that I am in his arms. I look around the cabin. It is my daily routine to do. My eyes roam all around the cabin. It is exactly the same it was before 6 years ago. His favorite color, his favorite perfume, his favorite flower.

He is not with me but everything in my life is related to him. My closet is full of his hoodie, my room wall are full of his and our photos, this office which belongs to him, the car from which I came here, the pen I am holding, the tab which I brought here, everything belong to him. His things made me feel more closer to him. 

First mom then he left me alone. My mom die due to heredity disease which was passed by her mother and then it was passed to me. The disease for which my Chaand left me in order to save me. 

There was knock on my door. I said com in and my assistant came inside. Actually he was also assistant of my Chaand. I am having 3 meetings today so I try to focus but I can't remove him from my mind. His memory is inked in my mind and soul. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW ME.