chapter 5

Past continue 

We enter inside the terrace which was little dark. Small table with fairy light was decorating the table. There was not much light but today the moon was full. 

"It really beautiful"

"Aapse jyaada nhi"

I smile at him. Trolling my chair he took me to the table and made me sit. Taking the seat on front of mine he look at me. I didn't said anything and looked at him. I don't know but I want to see his face forever.

"Let me serve you something"

He broke my thought. He served the dinner for us. I started eating but it was little difficult but I manage to do it. The whole time his eyes were staring at me like he was looking at my soul.

After completing our meal he cleaned the table and again sat on his place. His stare was so intense which give me butterflies. I smiled and look away. This moment was so special. 

He hold my hand in his and kiss them. I saw his reading something and then he blow air on my hand. I think he is reading dua for me. [ I don't know many thing about this religious but I have saw few serials and movie]

"Tell me something about you. I want to know you more than you know yourself"

I smile at his question. I don't have anything to say. I tighten my hold around his hand.

"Raavi Abeer Sharma 15 years old. I am suffering from very rare heart disease Severe Coronary Artery Disease since I was born. Everyone is born to live but I am born to die."

"Everyone has right to live their live and I promise that one day you will also live without any disease."

I laugh at his words. It was good but my reality was far different.

"I don't want to live. I am tired of living and I am ready to embrace the death anytime. There is no hope in me to live"

"I will give you the hope."

I don't know what to say but his eyes were staring at me only like I am the last person on this planet. His words made me realized that I fell for his guys. I really love him.

"Will you see stars with me??" He asked me.

"Stars??"

"Yes come"

He hold my both hands in his and made me stood up. I fall on him and hold his shoulder but shockingly he pick me up in his arms. He move forward staring at me. I lock my arms around his neck. Soon the soft mattress touch my back.

He made me lay down and he himself lie beside me. I was looking at him when he said.

"Look"

I look at the way he was pointing his fingers. The sky was full of stars and moon was shining. It was so beautiful. I never noticed the sky at night.

"Did you see that two bright stars they are my parents"

I look at him and he was smiling looking at him.