chapter 3

Author Pov

Today Pandya family is going to come to see their future daughter-in-law. Raavi didn't slept whole night. She was wearing her Chaand hoodie and was looking at the sky full of stars. Her silent cries where the loudest things ever. 

Coco: You are looking beautiful baby sis

Raavi didn't say anything and kept looking at her reflection on the mirror. She was wearing beautiful blue Anarkali kurti. Blue. His eyes were blue like ocean. 

Raavi: I love my Chaand.

Her brothers hand stop after hearing her soft whisper. They looked at their baby sis who was ready to cry any time. Her love for her Chaand will never stop and this is know by everyone. 

Virat who was looking at his sister who was so much in pain but he couldn't help her in any way. He sat down in front of her and try to say something.

Coco: You love your Chaand very much na just the way he loves you. He will be never happy to see you like this crying. He always wanted to see you happy and live your life fullest but here you are crying. If he were at your place what you want him to do?? Cry over you or move on. Raavi he has given you this life to live not to waste on crying. Moving on is the best thing you can do and this was your Chaand wish also.

Raavi listen to her Coco was nicely and few tears drop from her eyes just remembering him. Getting marry to him was her first thing she wanted to do after her operation but she couldn't. 

Bear: Raavi please stop crying you are making your Chaand upset.

Hearing Raj voice her cry died inside her. She can't upset her Chaand at any cost. Looking at herself in the mirror she applied the kajal in her eyes. 

"This kajal in your eyes will be death of mine one day"

She closed her eyes remembering his beautiful words. Checking herself she stood up with her brothers. Her face was expressionless like always.

Coco: At least smile

She try to smile but fail. She has no reason to smile. She control her cry and went downstairs with her brother. 

___________________

Shiva who was sitting with his family at Raavi's house was not interested in anything. He was just answering the question ask by her dad Abeer Sharma. He didn't even want to come here but he was literally drag here by his parents and Chachu Chachi.

Abeer: See Raavi has come.

Everyone eyes went to her but Shiva didn't even care to lift his eyes to see the beauty in front of him. He was busy in his phone when he heard his cousin twins brother words.

"This is our bhabhi. She is the god of beauty"

Lifting his eyes away from his phone he look at her. Suddenly everything stopped for him even his heart beat. He saw her talking with his mother Jiya Pandya and his Chachi Poonam Pandya. 

Her beauty was shining in that blue kruti. The way she push her hair back made his heart jump. Her brown eyes which was something out of the world. Something was missing and it was her smile. Her face was natural without expression.

He try to stop his heart who was falling and fell for her. First sight love?? Is this concept true?? Yes. His heart scream at him. It was not her body for which he has fallen for. Raavi has her own magic to make people for her.

Simran: Hi Bhabhi

Shiva's younger sister voice brought him back to his world. He look here and there and saw everyone was busy with her who was busy with them.

Jiya: Raavi you are so sweet girl. You are the perfect girl I wanted for my Shiva

Raavi try but again fail to smile. She was breaking from inside so how can she react for her words. 

Prakash: you are correct jiji.

His Chachu and father Keshav Pandya also agreed with them. They all were talking with her and Shiva eyes where darted on her. He never imagined that after the betrayed he face he will ever able to love again but she prove him wrong.

Till yesterday he made his room mess because of marriage thing and here he is eager to marry her. He want only Raavi to become his wife. She made him feel something called love after 5 years of his dull life.

Keshav: I think we should let our children to talk.

Shiva love his father for this. He was dying for this. The whole time she haven't look at him and now finally he will able to talk with her. 

Abeer: Why not Raavi take him with you.

Raavi: I want to take him with me to cafe to talk.

Her bold comment made everyone surprise. While her family were scared for her. Shiva stood without saying anything which his family laughed at him.

Shiva: lets go then. 

He was dancing in happiness. Raavi stood up and still she haven't look at him. She follow him outside as she saw him walking towards him car.

Raavi: we are going with my car and I will drive.

Shiva didn't oppose anything. How can he denied this sweet voice. Both move to her car. Shiva sat at front seat while Raavi sat on driver seat. 

As he sat inside a different smell hit his nostril which wasn't Raavi smell. She stared driving without saying anything. The cafe was 5 mins away from her home. Shiva look at her and then forward where he saw a photo.

It was a young boy who was smiling like he is the luckiest man on this planet. He don't know when he was staring at the photo but her words got his attention.

"He is my love of life. My Shidharth."

Something broken inside him hearing her words but he didn't say anything. He was confirmed that she will say to this marriage which gave him heart attack feeling. Suddenly he was feeling suffocated here.

Raavi: we have reached

He was confused why she want to talk with him now. She love someone else than why will she marry him? But his love made him to follow her inside. Raavi took a seat at the corner of the cafe. There were not many people still she sat on the corner.

Shiva took seat in front of her. Finally she look at him. Black eyes met the brown eyes made him fall for her again. She didn't say anything and look at him.

Raavi: I don't want to start our Relationship with lie so I want to share my past.

Shiva: but why you want to marry me when you have you love of life. You have marry your Shiddharth. 

Painful laughter reach his ears. He realized the pain she held in her laughter.

Raavi: I wish I can marry him but I know I can never. 

___________________

From here Raavi past is going to written. Actually I am excited to write it.

PLEASE. FOLLOW ME. VOTE. COMMENT