Chapter 6 Part 2: Hunting Palisman

3rd POV

  W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡k҉̴̶̬͈̫̹͖̾̎ͭ́̍̐͜͜͝͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡p̷̸̷̨͙͙͇ͨ̌ͣ͋͟͢͠

(Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞/n̸͐̈́͟͟͝), W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡k҉̴̶̬͈̫̹͖̾̎ͭ́̍̐͜͜͝͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡p̷̸̷̨͙͙͇ͨ̌ͣ͋͟͢͠!

W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡k҉̴̶̬͈̫̹͖̾̎ͭ́̍̐͜͜͝͠-

"Wake up!"

  (Y/n) gasped as she felt something shaking her, she opened her eyes to see Luz with Goldie's staff in hand.

  (Y/n) looks around, noticing that Goldie was not far from where she and Luz were at. "Wha-"

  "Ssh," Luz quickly hushed as she points behind (Y/n) as voices were heard.

  (Y/n) and Luz peeks out behind a rock, watching Kikimora and the Guard Captain talk. Kikimora is holding the Golden Guard's helmet behind her back.

  "We found the palismen," the Guard Captain informed. "They seem rattled but unharmed."

  Kikimora nods, "very good, Captain. Return to the city and prepare them for travel."

  "Is it true, ma'am?" The guard asked, "is the Golden Guard really..."

  Kikimora holds up the Golden Guard's helmet, "this is all that remains."Kikimora shakes her head, "such a horrible accident. Probably caused by the incompetent pilot.

  "I'll... alert the castle. Scouts! To Latissa!" The Guard Captain and the Coven scouts leave the scene.

  Once alone, Kikimora blows on a whistle, summoning the same dragon that caused the ship to crash.

  Kikimora pets her dragon, "excellent work, my pet."

  Luz gasps and (Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows, "guess she isn't quite fond of Goldie."

  Kikimora holds up the Golden Guard's helmet for her dragon, "now, find the rest of him and have yourself a nice little snack." The hand dragon devours the Golden Guard's mask, "I'll call for you soon."

  With that, Kikimora leaves.

  Luz and (Y/n) looked back at the Golden Guard as rascal chrips, "don't worry. We won't leave him."

  Rascal hops onto Luz's shoulder.

  The three walked over to an unmasked Golden Guard.

  He has ash-blonde hair with a strand of it slightly hovering over his face, he also has a gap between his front teeth, a notch on his left ear and a scar on his right cheek.

  (Y/n) took in Goldie's appearance, she could tell he doesn't sleep well due to the dark bags under his eyes. "So this is what you look like," (Y/n) mutters as she kneels down beside him with Luz, "it looks like he could be a student at Hexside."

  The two humans looked at each other before (Y/n) smiles smugly, "you know what to do."

  Luz smiles sneakily and slowly raises her hand near the Golden Guard, then slaps him hard in the face. "Wake up!"

  Goldie instantly jumps awake with a startled yell, "Wha—you two!"

Luz quickly puts a hand over Goldie's mouth to silence him, "ssh! Listen. You are a bad person, and I do not like you. But Kikimora is trying to kill you and unfortunately, we're too nice to let that happen!"