CH. 11: Sweet Heaven Foster Care

I tremble as me and Sadie are walking into the foster care

I tremble as me and Sadie are walking into the foster care. "Please, enjoy your time here." The officer smiles. I want to hug him, but he already leaves. I run towards the door, knocking on the door. A girl that's probably 11, opens the door. "Who the hell are you?" She asks in a rude tone.

"Our dad died, someone sent us here." Sadie explains. The girl makes a disgusted face. "Your too old to be a foster," she laughs. "She's 14." I growl. "Just come in," she rolls her eyes and runs back towards a pretty girl in a pink dress. An Indian woman comes up to us.

"Oh hello!" She says in a beautiful Indian accent, "welcome to our foster care. Please sit here." She leads us toward 2 chairs that are in a nicely organized office. "Are you guys sisters?" We nod, she asks us more questions until we were free to go. She sent us to a room with a bunk bed, it was a nice room.

We unload our bags and Sadie climbs to the top bunk and jumps into bed, "I'm tired." I crawl to the bottom bunk. "Me too, let's nap," I say. I just hope nobody would bully us, especially that girl. Before I could go to sleep, I wanted to tell Ms. Joan about the girl who was rude to us.