Ch. 4

"Is he going to kill us or something?!" Fiona shrieked, almost pulling her hair out.

"I think he had a good point of this plan. Who knew he was so well planned," Hebina stated. "I still think he's crazy. How can a spaceship be here without us noticing?" Fiona protested. Hebina shrugged. "It's a bit refreshing up here on the roof," stated Hebina, again. Toto nodded in agreement.

"Tsukikage did a good job by dividing us into teams. Especially keeping Kaz, Ryu and Taiga last," Myron complimented. Fiona nodded, and recalled their plan.

{Flashback}

"First, someone will analyze the Yandus's movement and they will be at the rooftop. That will be Myron, Fiona and Hebina. Myron will help Fiona analyze, while Hebina will try to confuse the Yandus with Historia's illusions.

"Next, Kraken and Antares will attack them from the entrance and the left side of the building. There are many of them, so work together. This is no game for you guys.

"Dradd and Diego will attack them from behind the building and the left side. Those creeps are smart enough to prepare, but not smart enough to use magics.

"Kaz, Taiga and Ryu will stay with us. Including Dile and Zero. We need to keep the strongest last. They can give a hand if, one team was down. Shiro is staying with us, because their motives are to capture him.

"Finally, Jack. You will find a spaceship. It had five sections. It was mostly black in colour, but there are emerald, ruby red, ice blue and silver too. If you see a symbol of a black dragon and a blue wolf, then that's our spaceship. That ship will bring us out of this planet."

{Flashback end}

Fiona silently agreed with his plan. Then, Toto squeked. Fiona turned to the racing field and gasped as she saw an ARMY OF YANDUS! "Myron!" she yelled. Myron silently gasped, but the took out his machine. "You guys ready?" he said with a grin. The girls grinned too and took out their machines.

"Scan 1!"

"Looks like it's starting," Taiga mumbled. Antares, Kraken, Diego and Dradd was seen taking out their machines.

"Scan 2!"

"The battle had begun," Tsukikage said with a triumphant smile.

"GO!"

Fiona and Myron shouted warnings, while Hebina formed four illusions of Historia for each side of the building. It drove under the Yandus's feet, causing them to fall. Kraken had his machine shooting water, and with the help of Scorvillain's oil, they managed to make the Yandus fall. While Dradd And Diego had already thrown half of the Yandus aside.

"It's epic down there," Jack muttered. He then continued to scan the sky, when a black figure emerged. He was about to shout, when he realised that it was a raven. He then faced the other side of the sky, when he noticed something odd about the raven.

Since when there are ravens around here?

"I think the Yandus are losing!" Myron shout out triumphantly. Most of the Yandus retreated, and some still in the battle, but badly injured. They stopped attacking, and started cheering.

'What are you doing?! Keep attacking!' came Tsukikage's voice in their heads.
They quickly stood to their positions, preparing their machines as more Yandus came.

The raven perched on Jack's shoulder. Jack winced at the weight of it, but continued to scan the sky. Then another black figure appeared. Jack thought that it would be another raven, but the it was something else. Something that he was hoping to find.