Ch. 5

"This ship is amazing," Fiona muttered as she walked around the inside of the spaceship.

"I wonder how much money is used to make this ship. It's so big and, luxurious," Hebina stated. Fiona nodded in agreement.

Hummm~

They halted to a stop. "Hello?" Hebina called. The humming stopped, and they continued to explore.

*whistling*

The two girls stopped again, as well as the whistling. Suddenly, then saw a glint of emerald, but quickly disappeared. They quickened up their pace, before they realised they were running and someone was following them.

*giggling*

"AAAAAAAHHHH!"

"I wonder what this room looks like," Kaz said. Antares was right behind his shoulders, along with Jack and Diego. They were exploring on the red section of the ship. They found many frames across throughout the alley, and most of them were red in colour. They came to an end of the section, only to find a pair of doors. It was red, too, but there are golden highlights around it, including the handle.

Out of curiosity, Kaz pulled the handle, but it wouldn't budge. He then tried knocking it, and it still wouldn't budge. "Why are you knocking it?" Antares asked. "Who knows?" Kaz answered sarcasstically.

Creeeeaaakkk...

"AAHH!" they shouted. The door was now open. From the outside, they could tell that the room belongs to a boy. And the room were both luxurious and horrifying. They stepped inside it.

Just like the hallway, the room was filled with the colour of red and gold. A portrait hung above the bed; a portrait of a boy in his teens with pale skin, brown hair and pale skin. He wore the kind of hat that was used on funerals for most women, with a golden jerkin and a red long-sleeved shirt inside. He wore a necklace that shaped like a sun, and they noticed some golden streaks in the teen's eyes.

"Woah. He look good," Antares said. Kaz wandered around a room, and found a door on the dark edge of the room. The door looked ancient. Kaz opened it, and saw another hallway. "Guys," he called.

They walked along the short hallway, and found a prison. The size was the half of the room before. And what was surprising were, in it was decorated like the room before! But the prison was even more frightening than the room before. There are some blood around the room.

Creeeeaaaakkk...

"Oy! What're you doing here?" came Flevion's voice. They breath out a sigh of relief, hearing her voice. They went out of the room, but Kaz had forgotten to lock the dungeon.

And they didn't even know who had escaped from it.

They continued to explore the ship. All of them ended with the same room, except it had different colours and different portraits. Now, the were up to the ice-blue section.

"Guys? Is it me or is it getting colder in here?" Kaz said as he hugged himself. The others did the same. They ended up in the same room with different colours. Kaz reached his hand to open it but it was locked. Kaz frowned. "Hey. This room is locked." "Do you have any idea why?" Antares asked. Kaz shrugged. He pulled the handle, and tried banging it. However, it was no use. Finally, he tried to push the door with his body's weight before the door quickly opened. It took a moment for them to realise that it was a boy who had opened it.

The boy was in his teens, with pale skin, blond hair and red wolf-like eyes. He wore a white long-sleeved shirt and an ice-blue jerkin. He wore black shorts and a pair of white combat boots. A hat, the same hat with the brown-haired boy's, was on his head. Kaz strangely felt a pang of recognition, before the boy shouted:

"GET OUT!"

A huge gust of wind blew, followed by a pile of snow. Kaz, Jack, Antares and Diego was too shocked that they couldn't move. But it was too late to realise that their feet was frozen to floor by a block of ice. "You'll pay for releasing him," the boy hissed as his hands move to form a ball of ice. Before he could throw it to them, they heard someone shout.

"Magic Circle: Fire!"

The snowstorm stopped, and the ice melts, including the snow. The boy growled for the last time and slammed the door closed. Kaz turned to the person who had shout just now. It was Flevion, with worry plastered on her face.

"Want me to have the bath ready?" Flevion asked. Kaz nodded in an instant, along with Diego. "I'll be okay. Thanks though," Antares said. Jack nodded. "Thanks for the hot chocolate." "You're welcome. And I got to tell you this. That alley you guys had just walked was the Wolf Walkway. The red section is the Dragon walkway, the silver one is Medusa Walkway, the green one is Lion Walkway and the black section is Raven Walkway. And why did Wolf say that you guys released him?" Kaz shrugged. Suddenly, Diego gasped.

"Kaz! You forgot to lock the dungeon!"

"What?! Oh, no!" Kaz exclaimed. "Ehehehe. Um... I'll go to the Dragon Walkway again and lock it. Can I, Flevion?" Kaz still wear his stupid smile, before realising that Flevion was burning with anger again.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" she screamed. "I-I-I f-forgot t-t-to lock the d-d-d-dungeon," he stuttered. But Flevion got even more angry. She grabbed the collar of Kaz's shirt and brought his face near her's. "You better go lock it before he escapes!" she hissed. Kaz asked, "Who's he?" "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Then, Soleil's voice came from above.

"Flevion? You better calm yourself down. Or look behind you." "SO WHAT?! I'VE LOCK HIM AWAY!" "Just look behind you!" Flevion sighed. She stared at Kaz, but frowned when she saw him staring at someone behind her. She spun around and froze.

Behind her was a boy shorter an inch from her, with pale skin, dark hair and dark brown eyes. He had a sword in hand, and an armour. He was, charming. And Flevion seemed to be frozen.

"Flevion?" Fiona called. She waved her hands in front of Flevion's face, but her eyes were still glued on the boy across her. Soleil appeared, and gasped as he saw the boy. "Flevion? Calm down--"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

Flevion ran away from the boy, madly screaming as if she had saw a ghost. But then, the boy wasn't a ghost. The boy blinked in surprise, while Soleil tried his best to chase her. "FLEVION! COME HERE!" "THEN MAKE ME!" Flevion went into the red section, and the ship became silent.

"Is it me, or Shiro's not here?" Taiga whispered. They were aware of his absence, and tried to find him. But he was nowhere to be found. "I'll go check for him," Dile said as he stood up. Tsukikage came down from the control room. "Tsukikage, did you see Shiro?" "He's in the control room. There's no need to be worried of him."

Suddenly, the ship rocked violently.

"AAAAHH!" they screamed. The lights then flickered red, and sirens blared violently. "W-what's happening?!" Antares exclaimed, and Flevions voice came from the speaker.

"All of you, back to your seats!" she yelled. The racers went to the couches, and automatically, seatbelts were fastened. "I'm guessing that this is the safest spaceship in the universe!" Kaz joked.

True, because the seatbelts were fastened across their waist, and another one connected from the waist to the shoulder, and another one that is around their calves. But, enough talk.

"EVERYBODY! GET READY FOR A BLAST!" Flevion shouted excitedly. The engines then started to hum loudly, so loud but it couldn't beat the racers's screams. And from the count of 1, 2 and 3...

They crashed into a new planet.