when they are jealous (2125)

na heedo :

you were talking with yurim at the secret place at the high school. and heedo was sitting on front of you.

she was looking at you frowning eyebrows and her arms crossed on her chest. but suddenly, heedo will lost her patient and shout :

"yurim ! she's my girlfriend so stop flirting with her !"

yurim look at her, a bit confused.

"I'm not flirting with y/n. she just talk about the math control. I really don't understand so she was explained to me."

"oh... fine. but she's my girlfriend !"

ko yurim :

(like a said in the yurim as your girlfriend chapter).

yurim is a very jealous person. everytime you spend time with jiwoong for example. or she see you close to someone, she starts sulking and crying in her corner.

but she's too shy to come see you like heedo, she starts sulking and crying in her corner. it's when you're alone with her that yurim talk.

"j-jiwoong was talking about what ?"

"oh... he was asking me how to change a guitar cord because he broke his. so I have to go at his house tomorrow to help him".

"but you said that you'll go with me to my practice."

you stop walking and put your hand on her shoulder.

"yurim, are you jealous ?"

"me, no"

"yurim. I know you, when you start to pout like that, it's that you're jealous. don't worry, I'll go to you at your practice. I'll go to jiwoong's house before, okay ?". she nods.

moon jiwoong :

he's so savage when he's jealous.

I saw jiwoong walk toward the person who talk with you with confidence.

he'll put her arm around your shoulder and say :

"hey, she's my girlfriend kay, so get away from her."

on the moment I'll think that jiwoong is very confident etc... but when the two of you are alone, he keep asking questions, like :

"who was this person ?", "did I'm better than them ?", "oh... I understand, you don't love me anymore."

he still needs to know that you love him.

ji seughwan :

seunghwan is not a very jealous person. but sometime... she is.

but like the other, she prefers talk about that when you're alone with her. I imagine the two of you studying at school when she suddenly ask :

"did you know the person who talked to you earlier ?"

"hm... no, why ?"

she closes her book and look at you.

"if someone try to flirt with you, tell me okay ? "

back yijin :

yijin is pretty shy, when he see someone flirting with you, he don't really know what to do.

"do i have to intervene or not ?" many questions are on his mind.

so, he decided to intervene.

"hey dude, she's my girlfriend." say yijin while walking toward you.

"oh... sorry". and the person go.

at this moment his ego will explose for sure! like "omg I make it go away."