are you on the menu too ?/ko munyeong (it's okay to not be okay)

song : rose - lee hi

style : fluff

scenarios : you organized a date with mun-yeong but the weather decided otherwise. (for this imagine, just imagine that mun-yeong live in appartment, not in her mansion)

"babe we can't go outside, there's literally a storm."

your girlfriend pout. "but you promise that we'll go to this restaurant." i come sit next to her on the sofa. "i know babe, but it's really dangerous to drive with this weather. otherwise, you know what we can do instead ?"

she looks at me with puppy eyes and sit correctly on the couch. "go ahead my love, i'm only listening to you."

i smile and start talking " we can stay here, listening to music or watching a good movie while cuddling. what do you think about that ?"

"i'm too tired to watch a movie, i pretty sure that i will fall asleep. so what not cuddle on the couch, with some music... or we can do something more spicy." mun-yeong say with a smirk on her face.

i look up to the sky "babe, seriously ?"

"what ? i can't control myself, you're so hot my love."

i sigh and get up of the sofa. "I'm going to get something to eat in the kitchen, are you hungry?"

"umh... yes!"

"what do you want ? i think we have some chips and popcorn, but if you don't want this, i can make you something else."

"are you on the menu too ?" reply my girlfriend with a big smile.

"mun-yeong are you serious ?" she gets up and stand in front of me. "my love, you know that i love you and if we didn't work..." she approaches me to whisper in my ear. "i'll fuck you all day"